Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon ~Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Alma of the black flag

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell would it break anyone's morale? If I was a soldier I'd be glad a few dozen enemy soldiers are jamming out instead of fighting.

Well, first up, undead. Undead are bad for morale anyway, due to the fear of being added to the army, the fact they're creepy af, the fact one of them might have been your kindly Unca John, and sometimes, due to aura type abilities.

Unlike humans, they don't get tired. They don't die easy. So those "few dozen" less? Matter much less than you'd think.

With the drummers, they're acting like a proper, understandable army, but you know they're not going to break rank or retreat. You know that if you run, you can only run so long before your lungs start giving out, but they don't have that problem.

Whether they actually are a superior enemy or not, all this makes them feel superior to your average soldier. And feels be important to morale.

And those few dozen soldiers are nowhere near you. And killing them would have no effect on the enemy's morale.

If I saw that, at best, I'd be feeling the pressure.

And of course, you're forgetting the context of what, less than 30 students? And a couplea hundred skeletons, with a mage they know is Disaster Class in the middle.

Even if you don't shit your pants, you can guarantee that several of your mates will. And when they run...

...When they run...

...See what just a little bit of imagining the scenario properly does? >:3

Group Leader
Being overpowered is great but what's their purpose again for going to school?
Since it's a given that nobles are given private education since they're young, going to a public academy implies its purpose to befriend and make connections with other nations... or in this case, with other nobles.

Dex-chan lover
Since it's a given that nobles are given private education since they're young, going to a public academy implies its purpose to befriend and make connections with other nations... or in this case, with other nobles.
Also, this is an international academy, so impressing people from other countries with the strength of your magicians is also important.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's international? I see...
The academy reports to their country, but it's a prestigious academy where people from neighboring countries go to study. I think we saw many foreign students during the entrance examination. Including the dragon-riding princess.

Dex-chan lover
"I hope you're all somewhat anticipate my teaching,..."

Dear TL, the term you are searching for is "looking forward to".

"I hope you're all somewhat looking forward to my teaching,..."
There are way too many fucking mistakes. There's way too much shitty grammar. It's just not worth pointing anything out at this point since we'd basically be doing the job of their "proofreader."

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the teacher is part of the hero's long lost family line...

Users who are viewing this thread