Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Magic Academy's entrance exam

Dex-chan lover
Socially anxious old in spirit elf girl clutching cool old grandpa in spirit guy.

That's war for you, makes this relationship all gooey now that they are in peacetime, taking their time (relatively), trying hand holding and close contact without trying to kill or fight each other.

God I love this atypical couple so much! Just a slight dash of horny, and weight of their prior lives whew. I hope she'll reject any guys who try to hit on her, as in they look like her precocious young students... Not even proper peer material let alone "romance" material. Too young as well. Lmao.

Supporter
Socially anxious old in spirit elf girl clutching cool old grandpa in spirit guy.

That's war for you, makes this relationship all gooey now that they are in peacetime, taking their time (relatively), trying hand holding and close contact without trying to kill or fight each other.

God I love this atypical couple so much! Just a slight dash of horny, and weight of their prior lives whew. I hope she'll reject any guys who try to hit on her, as in they look like her precocious young students... Not even proper peer material let alone "romance" material. Too young as well. Lmao.
I hope we will see soon how they romanticized him after death, its probably something that it would make him puke rainbows and sugar.

Group Leader
I'm sorry that Reid is treated like that and that he has no possibility to use spells.... I hope something changes.

Dex-chan lover
So where is the usual trope when some other boy wants Elria and challenge Reid? Especially when Reid is a commoner
I hope it's not here in this manga though, because the manga pretty satisfying so far

Users who are viewing this thread