Eleceed - Ch. 120 - Chapter 120

Finalllyy Jiwoo graduated from being a punchbag-before-winning 😭😭 he looked so cool but it's understandable afterall he trained and grew up without comfortable feeling mixed with fear like Soocheon (? Feel bad if calling him wrong like his sickly grandpa), the fear also taught directly by enemy with killing intention. Leveled up Jiwoo due to real field experience and sponsored by bishi Kaiden is uwu 💕

So cool!!! Thank you Jiyoung and Kayden for the extra training. It helped Jiwoo a lot.

But I'm concerned about what will happen to Soocheon. His uncle is quite protective of him, but his interference has its limits since he's the father and the leader of Baekdu. And he's the type to abuse his son so 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Praise the lord kaiden & the queen Jiyoung for helping our boi jiwoo right there!! And Merry Christmas y'all!!

our boy grew up fine like a good ol red wine

thanks so much for the mass release!!!
some pages were repeated/scattered so it was a bit confusing but thanks so much for the hardwork!!

comparing this Jiwoo to chapter 1 Jiwoo is crazy, our boy is grown now :') I feel so bad for Sucheon though, it's not his fault for being unfairly pressured and abused by his dad because of an obligation...
Thank you so much for mass release!!! ily!!!!

Thank you for the TL!! 😭💕

Asgjklshdjfhsk so proud of mah boi Jiwoo- Kayden and Jiyoung aaAaAh gOD i love them sm

Users who are viewing this thread