Eleceed - Ch. 128

I bet Kayden and Dark had a backstory. Like Dark wanted to be Kayden’s student but since Kayden never wanted one until Jiwoo came, it made him (Dark) agree to kidnap Jiwoo. Just a theory tho since they seem to know each other.

baekdu's president should just die, and the vice president take over. kang sooman would be a better leader AND father.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m kinda concerned for Kayden. At the beginning of the chapter it said how Kayden almost “destroyed his own life”. This could be referring to suicide. It could be that Jiwoo is not only just helping him recover physically, but mentally too. It could be a part of the reason why he holds Jiwoo so close to him.

@SoushiYC Baekdu tried to use underhand method to be completely no 1 influencer and strongest group in Korea (while they're currently, they couldn't easily see the other group like ant as their power isn't heaven vs earth but cloud vs cloud in similar height) and if by means including illegal method like trying to get Wooin's master's research and made him continued, why not. The dead grandpa was related to the red hair brothers even tried to use them as puppet in the second time of their appearance. The oldest son, current leader, was obviously same same, a prick. Iirc I think they're (those fxcking hyenas) related to him as usual secretly, Baekdu doomed as group in good popularity once its known related to criminals; while this guy is deemed as vice president, he's not choosen to be leader of Baekdu cause his good heart (like what he displayed to Jiwoo and Seungwon)

Baekdu (father/grandpa and son/leader) wanted Jiwoo became crippled bcs their ego

😒 "spare me" duh I really abhor people who okay with torturing other/the weaker ones but once they're in that position, they basically think + act the same like the tortured weaker one

Jiwoo might weaker than them currently, but he never ask them to spare himself while this dumb blue haired boy just downgraded high chair lel

As hateful as that blue haire could be. The dark named person was really annoying to hell. He seemed like a psychopath bastard that both adore and envy Kai, acted like attention whore and somehow wanted to kill Kai by his hands like cheap yandere :v *throwing salt*

@SouchiYC

That guy is the younger brother of the leader of Baekdu, who is the father of the kid that lost to Jiwoo, and tried to hurt Jiwoo when he refused to join Baekdu back at the academy. At that time, Kaiden showed up pissed to save Jiwoo and almost killed the guy in retaliation. Basically this guy, his younger brother, wasn't told exactly what happened no doubt because he wouldn't be okay with it, but he knows his hyungnim pissed off Kaiden and he's just wondering what kind of dumb thing he did, which coincidentally is pretty much the same dumb thing these guys just did: hurt jiwoo.

Fed-Kun's army
@limabeanC i dont think its suicide. I think its referring to 1. the beginning of eleceed and 2. in their perspective, he nearly destroyed his life as an awakened because based on the info dark received, he was in a severe injured state. (which is why in their perspective, he disappeared from the awakened world which leaves kaydens situation up to assumption when in reality hes just been a cat)

I cannot express how happy I am to read this amazing manga!! There’s incredible story arcs and character Developement. I love every single varied characters that make you laugh, root for, proud of, and tear to. To all the creators and staff of this Manga, I am so grateful that you are who you are and that you’re so good at what you do.
THANK YOU!

Nice! i liked that beating. best beating in a while 👌
also i like the uncle, he would make a better leader.

woah thats surprising Dark is Kayden's former student?? younger brother????? idk but they definitely know each other bc Kayden would not have let him off alive if he didnt have an emotional connection of some kind to him ooohhh the backstories are coming out

Users who are viewing this thread