Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Me and my elf deck

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sad that this didn't get a proper resolution, but to be honest it was just a worst version of a typical Yu-Gi-Oh arc. Granted yes it has the isekai angle, but Yu-Gi-Oh also has constant explorations into cyberspace (Duel Monsters) the spirit world (GX) the astral world (Zexal). There was nothing that really set this apart other than it was blatantly MTG as opposed to derived from MTG (like Yu-Gi-Oh's duel monsters original was). It never really had a chance from the start, but I'll say some of the designs are interesting. I hope the author gets another chance to do better.

Dex-chan lover
Oh right ig they keep the apperance they had this guy went back like an old.man didnt he lol

Dex-chan lover
God I knew the ending had to be rushed with such a low amount of chapters but wow that ending was fast. Barely really understood what the characters were talking about. The end really brings it down for me but eh, the god at least looked really cool.

Thanks for translating this manga!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sad that this didn't get a proper resolution, but to be honest it was just a worst version of a typical Yu-Gi-Oh arc. Granted yes it has the isekai angle, but Yu-Gi-Oh also has constant explorations into cyberspace (Duel Monsters) the spirit world (GX) the astral world (Zexal). There was nothing that really set this apart other than it was blatantly MTG as opposed to derived from MTG (like Yu-Gi-Oh's duel monsters original was). It never really had a chance from the start, but I'll say some of the designs are interesting. I hope the author gets another chance to do better.

Aggregator gang
No one ever lets a green player build up so much momentum. Except another green player...

Red : I kill all your monsters with direct spells right away.
Blue : You have no card in your hand to summon.
Black : Your monsters are mine, now.
White : You can't block my angels.
Green : Let's both build up the biggest armies we can for one gigantic battle and then spend two hours trying to figure out the order of resolution.
Unglued : I dance around the table to deny damage and summon Elvish Presley.

Dex-chan lover
So... what's the guarantee that Mednam opened the door to their Earth instead of some other isekai?

i really liked this manga it ended a bit abruptly but i would love to see a second season where idk she starts over running earth

With this mentality, he was not killed for nothing. Sometimes the worst humans are killed before they get any power.

But in this case, we have this story.

It doesn't matter the race. Any intelligent being is a danger to anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
You just know that the MCs ruthlessness was supposed to be developed over time, but they were forced to wrap up all the character development at once. So many plot threads left hanging. What was the point of making the hero(ine)? a hermaphrodite anyway?

If this truly shares a universe with Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi, will we see Scar show up at any point?

Well at least they accomplished the main objective unlike some manga that has some major villain and got axed.

So in conclusion, elf plains walker finish their genocide by killing god, and begins their plans to fix society.
The End

Users who are viewing this thread