Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi

the fact this is a futa is a instant turn off would have preferred a proper gender swap

@aceina If you want to wank to it, there's hentai elsewhere on the website. His genitalia is clearly not relevant to the story.

This is a really cool concept, and I love the execution so far.
...but he did NOT need to go that far for that single 2/1 monster in chapter 1. Honestly, the sword he already had would have been enough.

@Nami Maybe it just hasn't come up, yet? He hasn't had a chance to talk to anyone and introduce himself, and any other way of stating their name would be unnatural dialogue.
It seems like they may run into an old friend at some point, so their name will come up.

Also, a character's personality and knowledge matter far more than their name, especially if they decide to go by a new name in the new world. If their actions are consistent, then they are still the same person, and the name they go by barely matters.
And so far, this main character seems consistent based on what we know about them before the transfer.

So this is shoujo manga ? 😌 . Regret . With me, all manga has famale protagonist are shoujo even harem of protagonist is all men 😪

Why would they make the card he turned into ezuri, when it easily could have been like the vastwood seer. Especially if they want to go with the planeswalker route.

I'd make a joke about elf tribal but it's such a fundamentally boring deck I can't think of anything.

Dex-chan lover
I hope author’s previous work’s character gets a cameo.

Dungeon nursery should have lasted longer tbh.

Isekai MTG lets see if its any good

and for those who think this is yu-gi-oh, shame shame on you plebians

Users who are viewing this thread