Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Appointment 30: Affectionate Dog

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

dont give french fries to dogs... thats a very good lesson

Fed-Kun's army
@OniBarubary son, you can't draw ass this deep without eventually playing doctor with your own characters again. She'll be back at it, at least I hope to high heaven she will...!

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro and a generous set of cow pushers, nevermind the passenger car.

@WillTell Still waiting to see Olga, the Cyclops, and... Did Mero ever slim? All the elves had slim scenes/chapters. The orc girl was slim, and stacked, initially but piled it on when the pool closed. Bones got fit...

@OniBarubary I hope to hear from methonium again but I feel like this wonder wouldn't be if they hadn't dropped the hard stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Ass & tiddies, ass & tiddies, ass, ass, tiddies, tiddies, ass & tiddies...
ASS-ASS-ASS-ASS-ASS-ASS-ASS-ASS-ASS-ASS-ASS~

@AnimeAintReal Err, both of those plump backshots belonged to Erufuda...

@attractdistract Just imagine if that was Kuroeda's phat ass instead... 😋

@Phaaze Kuroeda is fucking packing; hell, pretty much all the girls are, that's why I love this artist. She understands my ass-loving heart.

Fed-Kun's army
@Phaaze you’re right! How could I get the two of them confused?! And I call myself a man of culture!

Bruh Erufuda got that WAGON

Dex-chan lover
Salty AND oily, bad for dogs. Many processed foods, particularly fried and overly seasoned (and particularly spicy) foods are bad for dogs. So are cooked bones (they crumble and break into sharp splinters) and chocolate, raisins and grapes, and all forms of the onion/garlic family. Chives, green onions, onions, garlic... etc.

It's surprising how many things are bad for dogs and cats. It's best not to find out the hard way, with a trip to the vet.

Oh god I forgot about that. Thank you for the blessed pic @Izaya-Onisai

Double-page supporter
I don't know WHAT this manga is... I just randomly clicked on this chapter and saw T H I C C N E S S... So I might be sold lol

Users who are viewing this thread