Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Appointment 34: Personalized Diet?

Dex-chan lover
I have a very special announcement to make:
6f9.jpg

End of announcement.

Dex-chan lover
Man. I don't think ad girl can be topped. She's just so cute.
I didn't understand 2D love until now.

Dex-chan lover
dieting pills and health supplements being advertised to help lose weight is 100% a scam

supplement pills only help if you're deficient in something like if you've got scurvy then taking vitamin c pills will help with that

-studying to become a pharmacist here in Calgary

Fed-Kun's army
The other thing is that in many places, like the US, the supplement market is largely unsupervised so even when the company is says they are selling something that has a therapeutic use it is likely that the product is adulterated or the dosing all wrong.

One recent example were some homeopathic remedies which should have been harmless (homeopathic remedies should contain essentially no active ingredient by design) but where some turned out to contain lethal levels of belladona due to shitty manufacturing processes. This ended up killing quite a few baby as these were marketed as helping teething babies.

Or all the protein powders that turned out to be mostly various carbohydrates when actually tested.

etc etc

Dex-chan lover
I understand the purpose of this chapter but the context is all wrong.

If you come from a world of magic, then of course you know for a fact that instant results are possible because of magic.

Second, why wouldn't Oka go to the magic users of her friend group to help her out? Dark Elf, Styr even the Skeleton might know a magic formula to burn off body fat.

Last but not least the final picture is wrong. Most of the exercises that he used in the past were made possible but without some of those gadgets.
Weights you can use, jump rope too, massage devices too.

What he is actually afraid of is to endorse these devices because people would rather do one payment for a device they can use at home then pay every week for an appointment with him.

Users who are viewing this thread