Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Appointment 35: Whether Gotch-style or Vale Tudo, Double-Team Manuevers = Art

@HolyOrdos He has Herpetophobia (fear of reptiles) due to a childhood (?) trauma with a lizard. Anything that reminds him of one, like Gonda's dragon tail, instantly drops him.

Its really hard choosing a favorite monster girl in this manga but Oga is definitely my closest to being number 1.
I Love every chapter shes in and its usually hilarious. My favorites are definitely the clash of the titans moments and the mom obsession and this chapter had both lol. Not to mention she definitely makes a muscular build look hot.

Dex-chan lover
No other activity burns calories like fighting. They need to invest in some super strength padding and just vent on each other.

Double-page supporter
giphy.gif

@ditshick, know where can I find raw volumes 4-5 of Elf-san wa Yaserarenai? Manga already in volume 7, but only find until volume 3. :/

Dex-chan lover
Interesting style of presenting the chapter. It was nice. I liked when some of the panels lined up with each other.

Dex-chan lover
@Nightdotexe
I don't know where Erufuda pulls it from, but the dragon, ogre, and cyclops are mythical creatures possessing extraordinary physical prowess.
How are clothes going to hold up against such incredible forces?

I guess Erufuda's using magic offscreen or something...🤔

Users who are viewing this thread