Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

Dex-chan lover
Err... I think I missed a few chapters. There's at least three new characters and I'll take a gander that one of them is a lamia?

@Sangaz

And if you end up on the street in another 15, $20 says it'll be "I just need help, man. I didn't choose this life. Please man, just $5, just give me $5..." before you go and get some fentanyl or something, because heroin isn't potent enough to get you high anymore.

I'm all for giving people help when they want the help, but people who ask for help and then fuck around and continue to screw their lives up don't deserve it. Bad enough that they destroy themselves. They don't need to waste anyone else's time and energy too.

A terrific balance of naughty and funny. And a great translation/adaptation job.
I think it's fun how the creator flaunts what turns him on, considering how "unconventional" that asthetic is. He has tons of fan service for folks who love extra-plus size women, but it's still a very funny comic if that's not your thing.

Dex-chan lover
No artist is safe
Dn2B0VkU0AAhnnf.png:large

Supporter
@DouteiKun Seesh, way to kill the mood. Maybe if you feel the need to rant about other people's lives on a manga site, you don't have any room to talk about "wasting time and energy".

Group Leader
FYI no Elf-san this month (November 2018), as Synecdoche is taking time off for personal reasons.

Are you guys going to remove all this content now that Yen Press has got the rights?

> Turns into a baby boy
> Motherly ogre coming over

wew lads we getting some cute mama oga next chapter, <3

Users who are viewing this thread