Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

Aggregator gang
@voidox: You're not wrong as that's what's going on at a base level, but if you think about it in a different way (or overthink it, more like), a few of the girls low-key want him. Chief is definitely thirsty for him since Chapter 1
and was definitely aggressive about it in the remote island
, Raika can be considered a possibility, as well as Eru and Kuro.
Erufuda and Raika live with the MC so one could argue something's going on there.
The satyr is a stretch, but it's still there. One could argue the Alraune wants him
especially when it's implied she reverse-raped him that time she was drunk on coffee. The rumor is being drunk releases all inhibitions and let's your inner thoughts out

Everyone else? Not so much. Gotta remember a harem is not all or nothing, it can even just be between two girls and that'll still get the tag rolling. Despite everything I wrote, though, I also feel a harem tag is a bit inaccurate this time. A large female cast and one male character doesn't always attribute to a harem.

Dex-chan lover
*takes a peak at a chapter...
63276052eaca802abe6e9dda1f6b679c.jpg

Nooooooope.

Double-page supporter
I honestly don't know how to feel about this manga....

Fetish aside, there are some genuine health and exercises tips for woman, makes tmyou wonder what was the author's goal with this...

Dex-chan lover
Between this dude and Ooi Masakazu we've got enough chubby waifus to conquer the world.

this manga insult me who's trying so hard to get weight... but i love these plump girls, so i rate this 9/10.

Dex-chan lover
The Volume 6 cover art looks like a rapper-chick's album cover and I don't know how to feel about it

Contributor
LONG AGO THE BOOTY SO THICC AND SO MIGHTY CAME TO DESTROY THE WORLD.

WITH BUT(T) ONE CLAP OF THOSE BUBBAGUMPCIOUS LUMPS THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD SHATTER.

A HERO AROSE AND SEALED DAT ASS AWAY FOR ALL TIME BEFORE ARMAGEDDON COULD BE UNLEASHED.

Users who are viewing this thread