Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Honestly, Translator, I'd rather take good English translation over lousy ones. Doubly so when it's comparing proper translation work vs MTL due to puns and borrowed words not flying well with MTL translation in general. Thanks for the work but it's a drop from me.

@manafusion
actually i translate mostly through dictionary, as i said i know a little japanese probably can barely pass jplt n5
i used mtl when sentences are too complex, well just to get a grasp on it.

@ak0ztik

Thanks for the reply. Good to know it's less MTL-reliant. Though, I'll still stand by my decision to drop it until it has a better translation done. But thank you for attempting it either way.

I appreciate the translation work. I'm not choosy, as long the story could get across, puns or any wordplay wouldn't matter to me since this is not a comedy anyway, where those things matter most. I could understand the story so far so I think this is fine. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I read the novel this is based on in the past. I dropped it because I could not visualize what was going on, I look forward to the manga even if it does drift from the novel, then again I don't remember what happened in the novel.

thank you for the release. Not expecting much from the manga since it has lightskin elves though. Dark elves best elves.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the chapter, I hope someone picks it up but I would love to get more chapters

Dex-chan lover
Is this a re adaptation ? I'm pretty sure I saw a mangas with this story years ago

Dex-chan lover
It's not that I haven't found the love of my life.
Maybe I will find them after I reincarnate 31 times...

Users who are viewing this thread