Email verification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
at the main site, i changed my email a few days ago, and now i'm going to log in and it says "You need to verify your email address to activate your account." I never received an email when I actually made the change and Clicking [There] to resend email hasn't yielded anything. i double checked the address i gave it and it's indeed correct. halp

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I became a member... did the system send a authorization verification email with a link to finalize your membership? :unsure:

oops you already answered that!

If it didn't confirm the change and now says you need to verify it... can you still log in with your original email?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
at the main site, i changed my email a few days ago, and now i'm going to log in and it says "You need to verify your email address to activate your account." I never received an email when I actually made the change and Clicking [There] to resend email hasn't yielded anything. i double checked the address i gave it and it's indeed correct. halp
Really long ago, when Yahoo started email accounts. It took 2 days for confirmation email to get to me. Then like 3 years ago, it's nothing but spam forwarding out of Yahoo. The only way to stop the spamming was too,
1. Create another email account on my provider. I am allowed 15. "Nice of them".
2. Change Yahoo forwarding to the new email. And confirm it.
3. Change Yahoo password to some esoteric 12 digit password.
4. Confirm the password change from step #1 And forget it completely.
5. On my ISP delete the email account from step #1

No more spam. Best of all, I can't get into my old Yahoo account. Must be over 5K worth of emails waiting in folder. I did the same for Deviantart account too. When they stated spamming.

Dex-chan lover
Really long ago, when Yahoo started email accounts. It took 2 days for confirmation email to get to me. Then like 3 years ago, it's nothing but spam forwarding out of Yahoo. The only way to stop the spamming was too,
1. Create another email account on my provider. I am allowed 15. "Nice of them".
2. Change Yahoo forwarding to the new email. And confirm it.
3. Change Yahoo password to some esoteric 12 digit password.
4. Confirm the password change from step #1 And forget it completely.
5. On my ISP delete the email account from step #1

No more spam. Best of all, I can't get into my old Yahoo account. Must be over 5K worth of emails waiting in folder. I did the same for Deviantart account too. When they stated spamming.
I'm confused, were you upset at Yahoo's advertising or did your email address get on some spam list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread