Endless Journey

Group Leader
@MairaV

Hi love, we dropped that series due to it being licensed by WeComics. You can read it on their app. xoxo

@blackbunii
Thank you for informing me and thank you for picking it up even if you dropped it because without you, I wouldn't have came across this! Many thanks. :)

I just read "Kono Ai wa, Itan" and like it so much! I hope it continues!
Thank you for the translations and hard work ♡

Love from Brazil ~

No idea how to thank for the The Villainess, Cecilia Silvie, Doesn't Want to Die, so She Decided to Crossdress!
updates so I will thank @blackbunii

when will you release I Worked Myself to Death and Reincarnated as the Queen of His Majesty, Who Is Younger than Me!,s next chapter in English?

Thanks for the The Duchess of the Attic Update I love this manga Please Please Keep up the great work
as well as the update to
It Seems My Lady Is the Villainess with Only a Bad End, so I'm Thinking of Saving Her
and the update for The Villainess Falls for the Notorious Noble
all are great works I look forward to more updates of these titles
@blackbunii

hello, i've been reading a lot of your reincarnation scans and i'm loving this genre so much! thank you for working on them!
also i often see your credit page which has an image of a black haired guy in a suit and with a sword and a blond haired girl in a school uniform. can you share which manga they're from? thanks in advance

Group Leader
@scudder

Hi there, thanks for the kind words! We're glad you enjoy our work! :">
The credit is from Ojou to Banken-kun.

i really love this group projects for isekai manga but i'm personally dont like when it comes to your manhwa projects, manhwa released schedules are totally different with manga, they updates weekly and both of manhwa (villainous emperor/raw ch 23 and villain demand i love him/raw ch 32) you guys working are already on chapter 20-30ish, i just want to say its better to dropped it or allowing other group to doing the same manhwa project since you guys has a lot of manga projects to do and keep focusing on manga new series

sorry for nagging bc i really love villainous emperor:< (i'm buying the raw from kkp and mtl it by myself bc i love it so much), but i really love you guys translations for manga.

@pandamom84 If things update weekly, this series has only been out for a little over four weeks and it's already at C23. The author dropped a bunch of chapters all at once, we had to shuffle around to accommodate for it. We've already bought the raws up to the most recent chapter, and another one will be released. Calm xD. -pats-

Hate to ask but is 'The Reincarnated Villainess' Dark History' is it going to be dropped since is getting first volume licensed volume will be out in 2021? Would please like to know if yes dropped right away or drop little bit later on closer 2021

Users who are viewing this thread