Endless Journey

Love yalls work on The Redemption of the Blue Rose Princess. Wont annoy you by asking for anything, just wanted to say the translation and all is very well done and its a fun story to read to.

Group Leader
@blackpheonix47

TYSM for the kind words! I'm sorry for the long break between chapters, life hasn't been kind to us all. But we're trying to manage and work hard for everyone who enjoy our work. We're glad you like the series.
Stay safe and have a wonderful day! xo

Fed-Kun's army
When will you bring the next chapter of "Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life ~The Prince Was My Lover Who Threw Me Away in My Previous Life~"?

Hey! Where is the couple of your credits/recruitment page in the Villainess manga from? Is it from a manga or just a random art?

Also, I'm loving that manga. Thanks for bringing it to light <3

Group Leader
@the_one_who_waits
Hi there, it's coming very soon. Let's look forward to it!

@UnLunDun
Hi, not sure which Villainess manga you talked about (we do too many lol), but the credit is a fanart, and the recruit pages are Rental Oniichan & Free!
TY for liking our work! <3

Please please can you guys update love war's victory if you have time? It's so good.....so sexy please...pick it up again?

Group Leader
@scottle
Hi, we're still doing it! We're just merging the parts into one full chap and release it!

@Scintilla29
Hi, thanks for the notice. The author is so random with updates so I wasn't sure when it continues again lol

@blackbunii thanks for informing me. The art and character is so good, I can't wait more, lol. But I'll be patient till you guys get the time to continue it again

Dear @blackbunii! Thank you very much for your hard work! :) Are you going to translate the second part of "The Reincarnated Snow White Doesn’t Want to Eat the Poisoned Apple"?

Fed-Kun's army
When does the next chapter of "Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life ~The Prince Was My Lover Who Threw Me Away in My Previous Life~" come out? UnU

Pls stop picking up too much and forgetting to update the others. Or at least let other scanlators to translate them.

would it be possible to list the mangas that you guys are currently working on in the description? it would help a lot to know whether stuff has been dropped or not for ppl who dont use discord

any updates on whether or not you guys are continuing “the villain demands i love him”?

Users who are viewing this thread