Endless Journey

Fed-Kun's army
@BCubed really ? it's been 5 months since the last update... Do you guys have a website or something ?
But anyway, your translations are really good, so thanks !

Group Leader
@Shakur Hi, we're aware that it's been a while for that series. This may sound like an excuse (bc it is) but it's a bit tricky situation with Barrier due to the fact I have a lot dropped out in the middle of that series (rip me 😔). I'm working to get it out as soon as I can but no promise here (cos who knows who will drop out next lol). So I'd like to ask for your patience! Thanks for your understanding!

P/s: If you know someone/team who's interested in helping out or taking over, please lmk. TY! :)

Fed-Kun's army
@blackbunii It's okay, I read the wn it's just awful what happens after that chapter, so no need to rush lol
I don't know japanese or chinese or korean so I don't think I can help much, but if ya guys need any help that I can give, just send me a message !

Group Leader
God dayum, you seems friendly hahaha *nervously laugh. Oh yeah thanks for the new chapter update for today, and yeah do you guys have a website, its seems you guys only had a discord huh.....

If you don't mind the help of a complete newbie then I'd be happy to lend a hand with Japanese translation. I've never tried to translate a manga before, but I like a lot of the projects you guys work on and thought I'd at least offer. 🙂🙃🙂

Group Leader
@pandascepter TY for reading and liking our work! <3

We don't have the fund and time to run a website. Free sites are easy to be taken down for illegal work 😞

Are you still working on Another World Munchkin?
If so, is there any specific role you need to move things along?

Fed-Kun's army
When does next chapter of "Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life ~The Prince Was My Lover Who Threw Me Away in My Previous Life~" come out?

Fed-Kun's army
Weird, you dropped your only 2 manga I read, which are also 2 of your most viewed... 🤔

Group Leader
@nathan67003

We're sorry about that! But isekai shounen always has high views. We just don't have enough staff to work on shounen due to lack of interest, staffs dropped out, etc...

Hopefully, they will get picked up soon!

Double-page supporter
You're beautiful, and handsome. Damn its blinding. Need to turn down my brightness your too glamorous.

@blackbunii
thanks you so much for the update of The Villainess Falls for the Notorious Noble and keep up the good work.
on a side note Is there any plan for more Royal Cinderella Mama. If not its ok also any news on Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life ~The Prince Was My Lover Who Threw Me Away in My Previous Life~?
either way Keep up the good work.

Group Leader
@Ota-soto Hello,

For Royal Cinderella Mama, we dropped it a long time ago and Solace team continued it. I heard it was canceled/discontinued by the publisher shortly after.

For Saint, we're currently waiting for volume 3 which will be released in July 😄

I hope this helps! xoxo

Please, tell me you'll keep working on The Hidden Descendants? I really adore that one. <3
Thank you for all your hard work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread