Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F they probably didn't because if the game is going off script right now they can only see where the preprogramed scenes are supposed to take place.

Dex-chan lover
Really people? you still doubt this is a new game +? it was clear as day when Finne was so powerful from the get go. the scenes she saw was from one of the previous routes, that Finne already cleared all the routes that's why the heroine of this route is liselotte and not Finne.

Aggregator gang
Welcome miss finne, we are very pleased that you have take your first step in tsundere-fu
You are the choosen one, the one that destinied to fight toe to toe with tsundere queen, miss lisse

I love that Finne went "Even though you are just Bard-senpai" twice😂, it bared repeating lol

Dex-chan lover
When Endo said that it was a heavy story, I didn't realize that statement was meta as well as literal. Things are starting to get pretty heavy!

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, so cute.

Oh no, Bard's a lady killer. Or rather, he's sincere and too dumb to realize what he's feeling. Enough that Finne tsun'ed.
All the more to be Liselotte's friend~

It also looks like...she remembers what happened? That must mean that her stats aren't the only thing that carried over from prior routes. ...Hmm.

Contributor
"Why are you trying to protect me when I'm so strong" Yeah I feel you. That "I'm only weak against you because it's you" bullshit... It isn't bad if your GF is stronger than you and literally everyone else. If he weren't a good guy, I'd've thought he was making excuses that he really doesn't need to make. But he is a good guy and this is a shoujo. So eh.

If their version of New Game+ is to see more content of their favorite target... that is actually a pretty good game design choice. Usually New Game+ involves you having to complete all nonsecret routes first. Then in NG+, they can go into detail when characters interact with each other, since they wouldn't have to worry about you just getting thrown into a conflict between some rando and the guy you are definitely going to agree with to raise affection. That leads to more character depth and you can see more about the character. And then you can add more scenes, because at that point you probably have a favorite. A TRUE END would definitely be nice. Unless you're playing dating sims to because you gotta catch 'em all, why would you feel anything about some random secret candidate that just appeared at the end for no good reason and never interacted with at all?

Users who are viewing this thread