Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

no rise-tan today 😭😭😭😭 but also the plot thickens so yay!! maybe finne got sick of bard dying for her so decided to solo route this time around?? would explain why shes so op.. hehe also thank you so much for the translations i truly eat this manga up <3

@Air203776 an interesting observation! i went back to double check chapter 3 and indeed, the school ball outfits where bard dies looks really different to the outfits shown in this chapter. looks way less fancy to be noble clothing, more like commoner type of outfits. perhaps it is past life flashbacks rather than past game flashbacks?

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hello yes I love this couple

A pair of airheaded walking tanks

Double-page supporter

I mean, the development is cute, but I'm terrified about the implications of the word "again". Just how much does Finne know, consciously or subconsciously? Will she be slowly pushed towards a canon ending because of her apparent parallel memories?

Finne's memories must be from the other person who owned that game file before Endou and Kobayashi.

For both of her memories, they're wearing clothing from different cultures in addition to not being the same outfits from the previous ball scenes; the smaller one with her in a veil looks like early dark ages inspired (Hard to tell with so little detail) and the bigger one looks greek.

I'm placing my bets on Finne* and Bard being Repeatedly Reincarnated Doomed Lovers

My goodness, the words coming out of his mouth even though he's just bard senpai...

Double-page supporter
@kiwisocks
I don't remember if it has been yet in the manga but in the novel Endo and Kobayashi mention Bard dies in every route but his own

Users who are viewing this thread