Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
imo finne is way better in the manga version

bard/baldur is always a good boy

@kiero13
i was reading the source material, and iirc she didn't actually see any flashes of stuff that happened in other routes, but she does freak out and say 'what if you died AGAIN', she has no idea why she said it though.

but to answer your question, yes, those are events from other routes. In every route baldur falls for her, which is most of them, he winds up dying trying to protect her

Dex-chan lover
@kiero13 Considering that she said "again" and then questioned it herself, I'd say somehow memories of the previous routes of the game somehow came to her, as if she was getting groundhog day'd without realizing it all this time and kept doing so despite any changes she made each time.

Dex-chan lover
sKg0KbS.png

Dex-chan lover
It's probably like she's in a sort of "new game+" state, which would explain memories of previous playthroughs and her being maxed out in stats

Fed-Kun's army
I like how "muscle-brained" he's portrayed as and not even realizing what the heck he just did. That sort of "doofus" quality is very fun to read in certain situations and this is indeed one of them.

For everyone that is wondering, her memories are not from other routes.
You have to read the novel to understand or you can wait til they make it to that part in the manga.

Woah, I truly like this heroine, her behavior isn't overly pure, innosent and super-sweat like in others mangas, I mean isn't like "the typical heroine" (bleah)

Users who are viewing this thread