Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

🎊the 2nd ship just sailed🚢💕
Thank you💕

Woah, maybe Rinne subconsciously has been looping through all the routes where Bard dies since shes’s having flashbacks but can’t clearly recall them. Possibly explains why she’s a unexpectedly a physical fighter... she’s failed before when she goes the magic route.

Aggregator gang
@Umbrecola they have mentioned it and it being the reason they're pushing for that route as well so that nobody dies.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/655974/19

In chapter 2, Kobayashi-San said Bard died in very single route except his own and reverse harem.
Rize-tan died in every single route except reverse hardm.

However, reverse harem is bad end for Endo-kun is kinda bad end because everyone fight among themselves for Finne’s love.

My first thought was that this was from looping through the game as each play through is done explaining her absurd power.....and while this might be true or might also be true
Knowing that later they tell us she's the reincarnation of the first woman, the Eve, of this world who had her husband killed because another loved her......it could very well be that he is the Adam to her Eve repeatedly reincarnating and being killed by the grudge of the god who wanted the love of his wife and kept failing to gain it because he's a massive asshole. The same god they later mention is the secret love interest you can get when you've beaten all the routes and get to date the narrator basically.

Well up until this point I was on the fence if she was an isekai or a NG+. Now I'm leaning towards NG+

Not exactly the same, but I got ng life vibes from that "again" part lol

This is just the surface of the meat 😂, cant wait till we reach the deep inside of the meat

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
oh shit, youre right, since they have played the game so much, the game probably gained self awareness.

Dex-chan lover
Oooooohhh was what she saw a premonition or something from the vn?!?! I hope it's for the good of everyone

Users who are viewing this thread