Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

Double-page supporter
No wonder Finne's the orginal heroine. Just look at how dramatic her backstory is

Wait...but in Chapter 2, they mentioned that in the reverse harem end, Liselotte goes full yuri for Finne...

Damn complicated family relations...

Dex-chan lover
seeing the comic format made me sadder than when I read the novel. mom's expressions are just grievous.

Wait-
I just realized something. If Finne and Liselotte are cousin by blood, in summary, Baru can legally marry her without throwing away his status. He will inherite the house just like his uncle wants, he can marry the woman he loves, and Finne doesn't have to worry about Baru's future anymore. The only thing left is how to make this ship sail!

@Svelandria
I'm not saying her parents aren't Evil with a capital E..... they are.... but I doubt she precisely made it easy on them either. The woman was called the fairy princess for a reason. She could be the perfect fairy tale princess when she desired, she was also able to be as chaotic as a real Fae when she wanted without every breaking her public image. Setting elaborate plots to unleash chaos in her location so she can escape while no one is looking or fake faint to be carried away and THEN escape her location. She's also the source of her daughter's fighting style and a master of dark and forbidden magics because she found them interesting and useful for her sneaking out without her family knowing. Even a GOOD noble family would be pulling their hair out dealing with her......it just so happens her family actually deserved a daughter like her, and definitely do not deserve the ending they get in the harem end where they pretend to be good people to their grand daughter and take her in to gain political power through everyone important in the kingdom being attracted to her.

Aggregator gang
@Chaeden So, halfway through reading your comment I realized that a lot of what you were saying didn't seem like it was revealed in the manga yet. That is to say, I didn't recognize most of what you were saying. Either I'm dumb and just don't remember, or you are indeed providing spoilers. I'm fine with reading spoilers, but I'd suggest putting anything in your comment that hasn't been covered by the manga yet into a spoiler tag before a mod saunters by and wrecks some shit.

As for the actual information you provided, thanks! Seems like Finne's mom has always been as fun as she seemed when she was introduced. Nothing like a little chaos to make things interesting. :p

Them being cousins is not stopping me from shipping LiselottexFinne!

[adds mental tag: incest]

Users who are viewing this thread