Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

Ooof wow
But her mom's still crazy lol

Thank you for the update!

Finne's mom is insane but this neatly fixes Baru's problem of being in love with Finne but needing to marry one of Rize's sisters - since Finne is a cousin of them, Baru could probably marry Finne with zero problems.

I don't really understand why a few people in this thread have problems with Finne's mom. Her behaviour makes complete sense to me.
It's inexcusable? She should have talked things out calmly? Ungrounded assumptions? People don't run on logic, mates. We run on emotions. If you believe that your beloved daughter is in danger, of course, you'd do everything to bail her out.
She shouldn't have believed the rumors? There's a reason why Lize dies in every path. People believe rumors and even more so when a lot of people reciprocate those rumors. To Finne's mother, everyone was saying Finne's being bullied by Lize. Perhaps not everyone, maybe some close acquaintances defended her, but then, they would just look like accomplices or allies, cause they were close to Lize. So to Finne's mother, her daughter was really in danger.

Dex-chan lover
So that means...Finne and Liselotte are cousins! Woo~ Besties meant to be~

Oh. Also her romance with Baru will work out now, probably. As long as Liselotte doesn't go full tsun and assume she'll be paired up with her prince like a dummy.

I also love how visibly pissed Finne increasingly got with her mom. What a chaotic woman. Reminds me a little of Isekai Tensei Soudoki. It was a rough position to be in, so I can't blame her too hard. Barging in based on the rumors and information she knew isn't a wild leap either, even if she was a bit rude in her explanation.

Dex-chan lover
Respect to my man August, literally dying in bed yet musters the energy and willpower just so he could HIT THAT before passing away

F

Double-page supporter
Those poor kids. They look so traumatized on the last page.

Wait they did the do while the guy is DYING?? Like??? Are you sure he's doing not dead because of overexertion? At least he did not die a virgin. Respect my dude

But finne and liselotte looks horrified lmaooo

I'm happy that Bard and Finne can get together now though. They look great together

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that mom's a badass. Fucked who she wanted to fuck, stole what she wanted to steal and survived 16 years of being chased by assassins. Respect.

Im surprise that they a cousin and im really glad Finne had a strong willed mother 🙂

Double-page supporter
@Meri08 Considering her own family tried to kill her just because she wasn't "pure" anymore then you can assume pretty well what she had to go through while growing up. She's crazy for a reason, and quite fitting for one of the most op characters to have such a mother. :p

@Kradnam I think some people are upset with the mom since her sorry is so half-hearted. Like you went in there with good intentions but if you f*** up then you need to own what you did and apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread