Engan no Cyclops - Oneshot

Group Leader
Hey, I've added the missing page. I only really did this because I was a fan of her previous work and saw that no one had scanlated her newest one-shot. I apologize if the translation wasn't good enough, this was my first time doing any of this. Thanks for reading anyway!

Group Leader
@Ydo22 thanks for your release. Good luck for your future releases too (if you ever consider doing them). And just don't mind the people complaining about translation here.

It really pisses me off when people complain after reading something here that's literally free for them. If they're so good then they should themselves try doing the scanlations.
Since I've worked with groups, I know how much time is taken from the scanlator's lives for these chapters, that's why I always appreciate anyone who tries this stuff for any series. What pisses me off are the people who are just here to complain after reading the chapter without spending anything smh.

Dex-chan lover
Supernatural Ace Attorney? Yes! I wish the best in the future for Uzasaki Shiro-sensei

Users who are viewing this thread