Ernak

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@WoodyCyber

Nope, looks like he has the potential to be but doesn’t want to have to always watch his back if he catches the eyes of nobles, royalty, etc. and chooses not to.

Dex-chan lover
This feels strongly like a cheap Korean comic. Everyone talk so quickly, they bounce from one conclusion to the other without even establishing how the former was made, that it looks like something that is beyond stream-of-consciousness. It is just plain disjointed, a mess.
I've read good Chinese and Korean stories, but I'd be damned if their web comics aren't frequently worse in terms of pacing and writing than Jap ones. At least the ones we do see around here.

P.S: don't even think this is a "bad" story. Just plain mediocre. 5/10, at best. Too much infodumps, not enough world building and personal investment in the characters.

Contributor
", who finds himself sucked into a game world several years in the past, attempts to make the most of his wealth of knowledge, to survive in a world unwittingly bracing for a huge war."

hi literally 60 percent of iseakis

Group Leader
The story is super light hearted and all the characters are lovable, I love this manwha!

the description is kinda weird, he doesnt abuse his knowledge at all and the reason this is happening is because he neglected his duty as a player to help the hero so he went and made the villains his allies. i dunno its kinda mundane with a sprinkle of wholesome

Edit: looks like they changed it

This is stupid. "He can detect lies, cuz hes a genius".... HOW??? "He can use 10 lvl skill on lvl 5, cuz hes a genius"... srsly??? This is so goddamn dumb, just title everyone as a "Genius", and make them all OP, without any fckng explanation. The plot seems pretty decent so far, but its logic is fckng killing me...

Aggregator gang
just think of it simply as a game,
reaching high stats will probably give you perks like in some games.
It is a game world afterall,
I wonder if it will turn yaoi though

I like this one, after a start that was disjointed and frankly poor, it does pull itself together to have a decent plot. The MC isn't OP at all - he has to earn his levels, just like anyone else. His only cheat was from playing the game, and he wasn't a huge otaku for the game, knowing every hidden quest and stuff, like some MCs. The "recruit the villains" stuff is actually pretty fun, too. If this doesn't go shonen ai, there is at least a lot of queerbaiting in it, but I'm a rotten woman, so I'm into that sort of thing.

... This has some of the worst translations I've ever seen. The editing is good, but wtf.
Translating 용병대장 as Yong Byun Dae Jang? Really? It's not even a name. It means Mercenary Leader. Not even putting in the effort.
Translating 마족 as Mah Jok? It means Demon Race.
Are they using Google Translate and just putting in the romaji for whatever Google Translate can't translate?

Aggregator gang
The raws are nearing 150 at this point. I wish good stories like this one were translated faster, only the crap ones have fast translations when catching up to raws lol (there are a few exceptions I can think of though)

i recently started to enjoy this.. i hope more comes out soon! you have my full support!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread