Eroge Sekai ni Tensei Shita Ore ga, Oshi e no Ai de Netorare Heroine o Shiawase ni Suru.

Already read to ch.36 this is stupid MC know everything about game but do something stupid like crossdress to go date with NTR guy while his gf get attack by NTR guy gang bruh

This kind of premise is exactly what I’ve been hoping for for a while, and after the first chapter showed how traumatized the protagonist was by NTR, this might actually be a relatable manga for once. If this doesn’t go down any weird routes like constantly flashing back to the scenes and unintentionally fetishizing it, or excessively humanizing le bastard in question, this has a lot of potential to be a real satisfying read.

Edit: seen what some other users have mentioned, and dear god why did I have to predict that shit. I wish someone without a cuck fetish would be the one to create something like this, but this sounds like the author trying to deny they have a fetish while also constantly talking about it. At least ZuriKishi did a satisfying take on this trope where a dark souls knight just fucking eviscerates scumbags.
True. It would be nice if it was a mc successfully avoids ntr.

Guess I'll drop xD

This kind of premise is exactly what I’ve been hoping for for a while, and after the first chapter showed how traumatized the protagonist was by NTR, this might actually be a relatable manga for once. If this doesn’t go down any weird routes like constantly flashing back to the scenes and unintentionally fetishizing it, or excessively humanizing le bastard in question, this has a lot of potential to be a real satisfying read.

Edit: seen what some other users have mentioned, and dear god why did I have to predict that shit. I wish someone without a cuck fetish would be the one to create something like this, but this sounds like the author trying to deny they have a fetish while also constantly talking about it. At least ZuriKishi did a satisfying take on this trope where a dark souls knight just fucking eviscerates scumbags.

There's another manga out there with a similar premise. A guy dies and becomes NTR-man. But he's a normal good guy, so he just becomes friends with the women in the story and those girls fall for him instead.

Dex-chan lover
Already read to ch.36 this is stupid MC know everything about game but do something stupid like crossdress to go date with NTR guy while his gf get attack by NTR guy gang bruh
this is probably the artist forcing in their fetish as fan service into it, since she is a big fan of Boys love, traps too. You might think how does mix well with such a storie? Well, not good at all but it seems this manga is not doing well in their eyes so they do whatever now to either lure other groups in, or just for giggle sake.

But yeah, this summs pretty good bad writting here:
MC know everything about game but do something stupid like crossdress

Honestly this sounds like someone read that one manga where the dude reincarnated as the douche in NTR manga and decides he doesn’t want to do that (Which is a good manga that I really recommend.) and this author read that and decided “Nah, I want my MC to be the one being cucked” wouldn’t be shocked if the whole thing ends with the MC losing the FMC too
Oh i read that, what was the title agaiin?

Aggregator gang
5.47 is crazy anyways thank you people who have read this hot garbage your sacrifices will not be in vain

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
ok so the premise is a lie.
To be honest, I don't care about the premise, I would prefer the story about what happens to the girls after getting dominated by the douche, while the mc is living his best life without the drama

Group Leader
Would’ve been above trash tier if the art is good even when it’s ntr but it’s just average below average like the author’s other works.

Not even worth the time. Ez skip.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does Mangadex keep recommending ntr?
Accounts that actively support the site can "push" new titles into the "Popular New Titles" scrolling banner and that is what likely happened here. A troll with to much money and a bunch of sock puppet supporter accounts commissioned the translation of this and then pushed it into the popular new series list with a bunch of upvotes.

Users who are viewing this thread