Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Th…

Dropped. Is a turn off that in his story he boght a slave to have sex.

He stabilished that he made all this effort of changing his body, reasearching, and whatever for years.

- Only to quit when buying the person and saying why, or just asking to look before buying.

- And quit again when telling his reasons to why that was his only available option.

Is just werd when you try to say that he where desperate to find someone and went on the extreme (for having to buy a person) and just "change his mind".

This dont compute very well.

Dropped. Is a turn off that in his story he boght a slave to have sex.

He stabilished that he made all this effort of changing his body, reasearching, and whatever for years.

- Only to quit when buying the person and saying why, or just asking to look before buying.

- And quit again when telling his reasons to why that was his only available option.

Is just werd when you try to say that he where desperate to find someone and went on the extreme (for having to buy a person) and just "change his mind".

This dont compute very well.
Not wanting to read a book about a rapist is already valid, you don't need to start fabricating plot holes.​
-He only says he reached the pinnacle of magic, never why, it could have also been a meditative effort to distract himself, or a pursuit that took up all his thoughts preventing him from thinking of anything else.​
-Lust can dramatically change over minutes, to say nothing of hours and days the trip would have needed.​
-It's harder to commit heinous crimes against someone you know even a little personally.​

Fed-Kun's army
Not wanting to read a book about a rapist is already valid, you don't need to start fabricating plot holes.-He only says he reached the pinnacle of magic, never why, it could have also been a meditative effort to distract himself, or a pursuit that took up all his thoughts preventing him from thinking of anything else.-Lust can dramatically change over minutes, to say nothing of hours and days the trip would have needed.-It's harder to commit heinous crimes against someone you know even a little personally.
while i agree with what you said for the most part, i would like to point out most rapes are commited by people who are close to the victim

This is probably a controversial opinion but why are people saying the mc is a rapist? He said in one panel that he would explain his desire and get her consent, i don’t think a rapist would consider such lengths. Sure buying a slave to sate ones lust is questionable and maybe purchasing the services of a prostitute would have been better morally but i don’t think they are a rapist.

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably a controversial opinion but why are people saying the mc is a rapist? He said in one panel that he would explain his desire and get her consent, i don’t think a rapist would consider such lengths. Sure buying a slave to sate ones lust is questionable and maybe purchasing the services of a prostitute would have been better morally but i don’t think they are a rapist.
it's the power dynamic, considering that a slave can't exactly say no to their master

Users who are viewing this thread