Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - T…

Dex-chan lover
Really cool concept, for her to be so on edge and trained that she cuts through even hypnosis magic
Its probably something like she reacted to the hostility at an unconscious level, would be my guess.
I know this is a comedy, so halo is gathering a harem for fun and kicks, but no way im trusting somebody that can enslave me anytime they want just by looking at me, and have already show the determination and intent to do it once already.
Sorry sucubbus girl, off with your eyes or your head, your choice.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Shira's poor communication skill + ultra instinct saved them all lol XD

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I think some kind of Yandere skill was going off, telling her that she was about to lose her love target if she had left her to finish her sentences
Defending herself from a monster without being conscious of it at all, Shiina has truly reached the pinnacle of martial arts, it was really cool.

Dex-chan lover
Since Halo-chan lacks a pair of balls, the only "grooming" she could muster would be the wholesome kind (giving her food, clothes, shelter, doing her hair, etc.)
Being a pedophile is not something limited to men, it's actualy quite common for women to do so. Look at the French president, this fucker was literaly groomed by an old granny.

Dex-chan lover
Her cutting through the words unconsciously was actually really cool. The fact she didn't even realize why she was doing that was kind of funny, though

Users who are viewing this thread