Error while loading a resource. The server may be busy at the moment. :fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like watching all the people who get excited because they think they discovered the issue, but don't confirm it first and it turns out to just be the server coincidentally working for a minute, before messing the bed again

Yeah I have this issue as well, was fine an hour ago but now 90% of the time a single chapter won’t load

Same here. Started 2 days ago. I get 3-4 chapters a day if I’m lucky. I keep trying throughout the day.

Power Uploader
Ever since yesterday, it has been like this. What was the point of the upgrade? Developers are saying that this website is super smooth now, where? It's literally a downgrade, it used to be much smoother before. If this is a temporary problem then its fine. Otherwise it's a big problem. Switching to manganelo for the time being.

Is it a bug from the overhaul? Same issue for me, the server worked for a hot minute and then it shows me the error. Reloading didn't help at all.

Double-page supporter
Same. Can browse and bookmark manga fine but actually reading any of them is hit or miss except late at night (around midnight MST) before I go to bed. Patchy or totally unresponsive in the mornings. Patchy at other time.
Based on the timing alone (for USA at least) it seems to be realted to user traffic perhaps, even though the upgrade was supposed to help with that from what I understood?

I’m facing the same issue. None of the info around the chapter is loading either. I can’t see the title or ch. no. And when try and I select a previous chapter the dropdown list is empty and the back arrow in the reader doesn’t work

images

Clearing persistent sessions in Options - Password and Security seemingly worked. Might be a coincidence though.
Suggested in another thread: https://mangadex.org/thread/441289/3/#post_4957646

carbotaniuman, Princeps Carbotia
Staff
Developer
Should be completely fixed now, piing me if it isn't.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, new path, mangadex.network, that needs to be whitelisted; it's not just subordinate to Mangadex.org as everything else is. That's what was causing problems for me. Fixed that and can now read manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread