Even if I Die With Miss Asanami, I Want to Cum. - Ch. 13 - Asanami-san and Acceptance

Wow you can tell just how much plot is being crammed into this chapter

Dex-chan lover
well this work only if the dad didnt abuse her while thinking shes her mother, coz if he did then the mc advice is hot trash

I feel bad for this author, u can tell he had to cram roughly 15 chapters of set up and payoff into one. I'm sad this got canceled. It's an original story and if it could've got 30 chapters he could've slowly built up suspense with setups and hints leading to a huge payoff. But instead he had to just throw it in like this. Freaking Kuma Kuma bear is getting an anime, another OP protag isekai. Only thing original about it is she helps peeps sustain themselves. This was a super original story with interesting characters that kept me asking why. Why does this seemingly normal girl get turned on by murder, why is this other chick turned on by physical pain. It can be answered with an abundance of different psychological issues that could've been explored and hinted at slowly through a 30 to 40 chapter manga. But instead, we get this axed, cuz people just wanna see the same crap over and over and over and over again. (Kuma bear) this dissapoints me.

Double-page supporter
i guess i can't really blame mangaka-san too much for how little sense this made in the end. also i've read something similar to this before. wasn't pretty.

Dex-chan lover
Axe-kun makes that ending rushed as fuck.

Also, her situation is kind of like the main character in this manga I read but can't find, but less fucked up where his mother got a divorce and so thinks he's her husband, and if he doesn't wear the glasses, she has a mental breakdown.
Eventually, she's commits suicide, but there's ambiguity if she was murdered or not.
Deja Vu. I just went through the entire psychological tag and couldn't find it.

Supporter
@BrunoVilla it's something of a cliche that a girl will change her hairstyle if a major event happens in her life. Don't know if it's actually common in real life though

Fed-Kun's army
Well that was the biggest buildup to an easily solvable non-issue I'v seen in a while. For literal years she has never had the thought of "maybe I'll just stop", instead jumping straight to "no choice, gotta kill him"?

wouldn't this be denial instead? the dad hasn't accepted that his wife is dead.

Bargaining would be something like "if only i did this then she would still be here"

Users who are viewing this thread