Even Though She's the Losing Heroine, The Bakeneko-chan Remains Undaunted - Ch. 10 - Even Though She’s the Losing Heroine, the Bakeneko-chan Loses Af…

Dex-chan lover
lol it's everyone's duty to stay healthy, even if it's harder for some. also it's totally okay for people to have preferences, just like you can't tell someone what to do you are free to not date them
And? Why should I care about the "unjust society" that women deal with when both genders deal with an "unjust society" towards them just in different aspects. You do realize men get the same negative stigma of being fat when it pertains to beauty as well not just women. Men also get shamed for being too poor by their girlfriend/wife if they are not making enough money or spending all their time playing video games and not getting a job. It's just an aspect of our differences in our biology when it comes to things we value as different genders, and it's okay. There will always be inequality in the world and no amount of leveling the playing field will change that.

Also it does not matter if women gain weight easier you do not make excuses for people. You have a smidge of a point when it comes to interacting with strangers you keep your thoughts to yourself unless asked but the moment it has anything to do with a significant other, or family, or in this instance your pet you have every right to point it out.

If you don't care about how big a girl is that's fine that's your standard my standard I don't tolerate any chub whatsoever whether that's me or my girlfriend. How could I point out she's getting chubby when I'm fat myself and it's because of that thought process that I make sure I stay in shape and that my girl stays in shape. How long we've been together doesn't mean much if I'm not attracted to her.

Finally I remember that scene from the manga and thought it was stupid as hell. Nothing but preaching about how "hard" women have it and how they're forced to be pretty. Give me a break. In todays world where HAES exists (Health at any size) that is exclusively a movement for fat women it just sounded like feminist propaganda.
Not to get stupidly political about a fantasy romcom parody with a dumb cat, but I don't disagree with your stances. I'm more saying it bluntly that these standards DO exist and if you don't have the respect to treat your pet gaining an astonishing amount of weight overnight with even a hint of concern, much less be ignorant it is entirely your fault, I don't think any romantic relationship is gonna last that level of neutron-star-tier-density.

Everyone should take care of themselves and some people do need it told to their face they are getting fat, but there are reasons women made their double standards the law of the land.

Also Exorcist Fall In Love is funny with its stupid amount of tracts and moralizing, doubly so for a manga so deep into Christianity. It is a series that tells you to drink your Respect Women Juice while also dedicating an entire chapter to the underaged main character masturbating for the first time in his life and hating it.

Dex-chan lover
Not to get stupidly political about a fantasy romcom parody with a dumb cat, but I don't disagree with your stances. I'm more saying it bluntly that these standards DO exist and if you don't have the respect to treat your pet gaining an astonishing amount of weight overnight with even a hint of concern, much less be ignorant it is entirely your fault, I don't think any romantic relationship is gonna last that level of neutron-star-tier-density.

Everyone should take care of themselves and some people do need it told to their face they are getting fat, but there are reasons women made their double standards the law of the land.

Also Exorcist Fall In Love is funny with its stupid amount of tracts and moralizing, doubly so for a manga so deep into Christianity. It is a series that tells you to drink your Respect Women Juice while also dedicating an entire chapter to the underaged main character masturbating for the first time in his life and hating it.
I mean she still likes him despite the fact he's screwing the succubus so if anything her love for him is as dense as he is. Also I'd argue since she can talk she can use her words and tell him what happens when they screw.

Dex-chan lover
im disappointed that we didnt see her human form when she absorbed all that power.
zLCcuVw.jpg
also imma need the sauce on this

Users who are viewing this thread