Even Though She's the Losing Heroine, The Bakeneko-chan Remains Undaunted - Ch. 10 - Even Though She’s the Losing Heroine, the Bakeneko-chan Loses Af…

Dex-chan lover
zLCcuVw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
you are not, fellow architect-chad.

Wlil say, after that stream of insults, Bakeneko-chan might as well stick a fork in that love quest. If a man does not respect the basic principle of "don't talk about her weight", he just ain't it, gal...
I mean, if she still wanted him, she could attempt to sabotage her love rival's figure to get back at the guy.

Dex-chan lover
you are not, fellow architect-chad.

Wlil say, after that stream of insults, Bakeneko-chan might as well stick a fork in that love quest. If a man does not respect the basic principle of "don't talk about her weight", he just ain't it, gal...
"Basic principle" ye no if she's getting chubby point it out. It's for her own good even if she gets mad you.

Dex-chan lover
Mike's expressions are always great, but that last page is killing me... The neighborhood is gonna get vaporized next time, and I won't blame her.

Dex-chan lover
"Basic principle" ye no if she's getting chubby point it out. It's for her own good even if she gets mad you.
How did "Make the Exorcist Fall In Love" put it in its weird tract?

"Women already deal enough in an unjust society, especially one that heavily judges on lines of beauty. They gain weight easier then men and don't wear it as well, so who are you to say what she should do with her body?"

It was a goofy set of panels, but it did made a point.

Double-page supporter

"Women already deal enough in an unjust society, especially one that heavily judges on lines of beauty. They gain weight easier then men and don't wear it as well, so who are you to say what she should do with her body?"

lol it's everyone's duty to stay healthy, even if it's harder for some. also it's totally okay for people to have preferences, just like you can't tell someone what to do you are free to not date them

Dex-chan lover

And? Why should I care about the "unjust society" that women deal with when both genders deal with an "unjust society" towards them just in different aspects. You do realize men get the same negative stigma of being fat when it pertains to beauty as well not just women. Men also get shamed for being too poor by their girlfriend/wife if they are not making enough money or spending all their time playing video games and not getting a job. It's just an aspect of our differences in our biology when it comes to things we value as different genders, and it's okay. There will always be inequality in the world and no amount of leveling the playing field will change that.

Also it does not matter if women gain weight easier you do not make excuses for people. You have a smidge of a point when it comes to interacting with strangers you keep your thoughts to yourself unless asked but the moment it has anything to do with a significant other, or family, or in this instance your pet you have every right to point it out.

If you don't care about how big a girl is that's fine that's your standard my standard I don't tolerate any chub whatsoever whether that's me or my girlfriend. How could I point out she's getting chubby when I'm fat myself and it's because of that thought process that I make sure I stay in shape and that my girl stays in shape. How long we've been together doesn't mean much if I'm not attracted to her.

Finally I remember that scene from the manga and thought it was stupid as hell. Nothing but preaching about how "hard" women have it and how they're forced to be pretty. Give me a break. In todays world where HAES exists (Health at any size) that is exclusively a movement for fat women it just sounded like feminist propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread