Every Minute Ends

This is pretty interesting, The first couple chapters were kinda meh, but the fight on the road has really peaked my interest, I hope this goes somewhere because this feels like it has a lot of promise.

from where are the authors of this ? the quality is outstanding
PD: the FMC is reminds me Hanekawa from bakemono xD

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, is he our protagonist for the entire series or is it going to pull a "Fish Bowl" on us? (Forgot the name of the manga, just remeber downtown Tokyo being incased in a giant fish bowl with oversized flying goldfish that eat humans and reproduce seemingly like the iconique Aliens)

Nuuuuuuu! is he dead now? (CHP 5)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I liked it, but felt like there was no beginning of the story,.... Like how the world came to shit and all. Something that does kinda put me off about it.

Group Leader
The story is getting good so far but it lacks world building. I guess it'll be explained as the story proceeds?

Dannkkkk, this is good... easily 8 and possibly 10.. imma rate this 10/10 now.. waiting for the world building to come...

This manga gonna be (definitely) viral..

I love how the author leave the clue here and there.. like at chapter 1, when his sister jealous of someone "im so jealous, silly me"

And the clue
light is the only known weakness
, that this all might be humans doing..

He and his sister (i hope) not blood related though.. id love to see them two

The guy using rifle could be of someone importance, i dont see him has an ill will, but u gotta be careful these days, and also where is his comrades? I dont quite catch up with how this works..

Anyway definitely a good manga and worth reading, i hope u make it to webtoon authoooorrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread