Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 14

At this point on... I dont even think the artist is going to let Nocton end up with Duroa..
Im sad..

Although the female lead did vent her heart now, it was in front of her fiancé, and then proceeded to tell him that she is leaving him. how can Nocton respond to that.
She knew to some extend that he is being abused, but she never seemed to understand that his odd behavior comes from that.
I think Nocton needs a nurturing person, which the female lead is not, and also the female lead wants a nurturing man that Nocton sure is not ... at this point I don’t seem them together because of that.
I still want to know what’s next of course!

I mean, nobody is talking about the phone on the desk? Why the hell couldn't they talk with that instead of sending maids or messengers around instead?

I've read the novel up to before she drinks the memory potion and I have to say that the webtoon is ten times more confusing than when I read the novel. The webtoon ommited some important information that was revealed early on in the novel so I find the webtoon more confusing lol. Sadly I don't like Valrose's character in the novel because her conclusion never made sense considering what she knew and did. But since in the webtoon they ommited stuff she seems even more irrational and crazy panicky with how she seems so terrified of Nocton. It's really sad because it shows how insincere she was with Edgar since childhood while Edgar ended up really caring about her.

I'm 80% confident that the reason nocton was coughing is because he drank the Holy water and his black magicky self does not vibe with that. He's been sweating a little too much ever since he drank some

I feel so sorry for the young Duke all he ever wanted was a genuine person he can trust that would pit his relentless mind at ease not someone who’ll pish him away when somebody didn’t get their way I’m really sad because it shows how insincere Valrose was with the young Duke ( Nocton ) since childhood while the young duke ended up really caring about her wellbeing to point it makes him wary and made himself weakened his magic who btw ended up coughing blood just so he could show how sincere he was about being honest with Valrose 🚿👄🚿

honestly i've been confused as fuck since chapter 1 and I'm the most confused I've ever been now

Duke is spitting facts tho. It's obvious that he cares judging on how he stopped her from assumming that she being toyed with. Tho, he did at the start but he is guilty and lack the social grace to make up for it.

She needs to stop using Alice and Aaron's as an excuse to break up their friendship. It is between her and the Duke. Ffs, she is wasting the opportunity to clear things up.

Users who are viewing this thread