Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 20

Wow,,thanks for the mass release.... Love ur works!!

Well,,if Nocton can't feel hostility from Duroa, shouldn't he realize that Duroa was sincere? And you should tell her to clear up all the misundestandiiiing.... She's not someone who can read ur mind unless u're honest.

Double-page supporter
Oh thank god, cuz trying to read the translated English novel was hard lmao

NOOOOOOO I NEED TO KNOW THAT THE DUKE WILL BE OKAY. HE BEING MISUNDERSTOOD JUST PLEASE SOMEONE KNOW WHAT TF IS GOING ON I'M GONNA DYEEEE 😭😭😭

This mass update is incredible, thank you so much!!

Whut.... Actually what are you saying now Edgar? 😂
Omg why am I so upset ahhhhh

Thank you for the mass release!!

Thanks for the mass release!

Not sure why so many people are confused about the plot. It’s just a lot of characters running on their partially correct assumptions which leads to other characters making completely incorrect assumptions.

I think that’s actually better writing than a lot of plots where the lead is either a total idiot or inexplicably smarter than everyone

Ouch

Now if only he waited until Duroa and Aaron announced their break-up ^__^
I sense a... Problem, since I doubt he is going to declare his undying love for her now, :D

It was interesting, but everything is has become so convoluted that it isn't making much sense. Everyone's motivation and reason for doing things doesn't make much sense.

Most of the time I'm scratching my head wondering why anyone is doing anything they are doing. Why is everyone speaking in weird circles... Some of the conversations make no sense.

He's probably gonna say that only Dudu considered them to be friends while he's been looking at her in a romantic light all this time. ಠ_ಠ

Fed-Kun's army
The misunderstandings that could easily be resolved in this series is actually really annoying. It should be resolved by now, but it seems like they are trying to pad the chapters by stretching this too long. I like misunderstandings as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous levels of milking it.
It's been 20 chapters, and we've had almost no relationship progress or development.

On a side note, thanks scanners for the mass release.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the mass release!!
This story feels so different from the usual isekai/reincarnation stories! Also the original novel would be very interesting I think, because on book 1 and 2 ppl thought that Nocton is the ML, then it was finally revealed that he was actually a villain, and the ML is Aaron. Too bad past self of Duroa did not read the 3rd book ahahaha, I wonder how the original novel ended....

Users who are viewing this thread