Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Please hurry up to clear misunderstand. If he doesn't have you, he definitely go berserk long time ago. From what I see, he using his power because he have no other choice than using it. His live always in danger, so he definitely died long time ago if not using it.

Every time I read a new chapter of this series, I keep thinking, "yup, everything's a mess". And each time, I keep thinking that for once, these titles fit the description for the over-arching narrative.
Aaahhhh....

Praise the translators.

Bro, you're losing her already. Might as well just communicate everything.

Thanks for the chapter!

Girl you way too dumb. Considering dropping this cause the plot goes freaking nowhere.

Maaan they need to sit down and just go back to the beginning cuz man who the hell he suppose to tell her all of his tragic past

Fed-Kun's army
This is way too repetitive by now. Everything that happened in 23 chapters could be summarized in one paragraph. I dropped the novel for this a while back and then when the webtoon came out, I thought maybe it'll be less boring with the visuals but nope it's just as repetitive. All romantic webtoons have drama so I'm not complaining about that but the drama here seems so unconvincing and forced

there is no progress and everything is getting more complicated. i love this manga since the plot is kinda different from the others but I don't like the way it is going. thanks for the chapter!

I really want the story to progress a little faster, like yeah we understand he’s the villain but can we get to the point where she gets an explanation for his actions and she says that she wanted to be friends with him before she approached him.

I like the premise of the story but the way the author repeats the cycle simply amplify the toxidity of our mains' relationship- Duroa clinging onto Nocton who's treating her badly just because "he's not used to trusting people".

I thought something would've changed during that time when Duroa dove into the lake for the gift or maybe even that time when she decided to marry Aaron but nope, she keeps on clinging to Nocton.

I’m really needing things to move so that MC’s entire personality isn’t just distrusting Nocton anymore.

Ugh a normal and honest conversation could clear all this up. These misunderstandings are so silly. Frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread