Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 31

Maybe the title "Everything was a Mistake" is represent about mistakes that Valrose will make in the future to get rid of Nocton and this mistakes Will lead to the death of Nocton which is actually "trying" to save her from something.

Who knows 😂

Aggregator gang
What a dumbass mc.
She have already read the novel about the world she lived in and she doesn't know anything. Also she doesn't do investigating and just jump into conclusions.

Everything she is doing is a mistake lmao
Nocton is trying to save her from his family while here our mc being stereotype.

Oh my godddd, I know that the title is ‘everything was a mistake’ but this is too much. I will b dropping this until further notice 🤡

@misto713 Yeah it's a mess. You know it just hit me that, if it's as you say and Nocton is avoiding calling her 'Duroa' so as not to evoce the manipulation magic - why not just call her a nickname instead? Or several. If he wanted to play at being cold he could even use not very nice ones. These people really make things more complicated than they need to be

This is just too much, I don't see a resolution to any of the misunderstandings so far. It's already chapter 31 and I feel like its kinda dragging on.

Lol this is getting tiring
For the first time ever i want to c the fl suffer when she know his true attention
I have always have a feeling of wanting ml to suffer but this is the first time i want to c d fl suffer
Well his not communicating well is a problem on its own too
But just this story just this story i have this feeling of just wanting to c fl in despair once she learns his suffering

If this doesn't get resolved in less than 10 chapters, I think I'll go crazy

Ok, I went on the spoiler forums on Novel Update and I got a major one that restore my faith in this story:
The potion MC drank didn't restore her memories but manipulated them - she doesn't remember all the sweet moments with Nocton. Also, Alice's visions are not always true. But after all, the mistanderstoods will be cleared up and it is a happy ending!

"everything was a misunderstanding"
should fit this story 😅 imagine if all of them just straight up tell the truth/feelings (but the story would end right away lol)

I had fun reading this at first but I guess
I'll drop this one. The misunderstandings are piling up and there isn't really that strong point in the plot that's holding this story aside from the misunderstandings & secrets they have.

Probably be back once it's completed to save myself from the cliffhangers.

Users who are viewing this thread