Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 31

Mnx

Omg what a bomb!!! I cant wait for all of these misunderstanding to clear up. Please do not go to patricia! Thats a huge red flag! You will die!

I can see why she thinks that. Well, you don't truely know if you were hypnotized. Plus, he DID TRY to do it on her and THOUGHT he did that's why he doesn't dare to say her name. Because he's not sure if it works or not and kinda told himself it did 🤦‍♀️

But tbh, this story is just— I have no words to describe, but indeed it's all a mistake omg so frustrating

At this point i kinda want to just let the ML be happy, man these stupid ass protagonists i want to whack the FL's head so bad 😩 it's like complex thoughts don't occur in their brains

😭😭Omg I feel so sorry for Noctonnnnnn, poor baby unu and I just hope everything clears up😟😭

Okay I need to drop this until there’s more chapters bc I’m getting so frustrated at the FL 😩
I despise the misunderstanding = conflict type of stories.

Ugh everyone in this comic is annoying now. Nocton's annoying cause he's a compulsive liar and just refuses to treat her with respect and Alice and Duroa are annoying because they are jumping to conclusions and automatically assuming he's the most big bad evil out of everyone instead of trying to work things out properly. Dumbasses everyone. And the other male character is a bitch for refusing to be honest about his feelings. So all I'm getting is that its gonna be nonstop misunderstandings until the end.

I'm just hating this situation where everyone jumps into conclusions and don't COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER

💀I-.. They’re jumping into conclusions...\(-_______-;)/ Pls think first.............................

you guys 32 gets worst because they're all dumb like wtf, i won't be dropping this though since i'm a sucker for relationships that started at childhood, i hope we at least get adorable romantic scenes/ending or whatever

Ughhhhh I hate it when they just jump to conclusions, especially when there is no communication what so ever. Im not gonna drop and hold out but omgggg so annoying >.>

wow it's hard to figure out of the FL and heroine girl who is the most stupid.
this was painful to read.
how about not jumping to conclusions and talking to him for once
or how about an ounce of intelligence putting together that the Mother never called him by name and put that together with the situation in the book.
I know these stories draw stupid ML/FL but this is tough to make it through.

It’s all misunderstandings but not in a good way, it’s frustrating to say the least but I’m not dropping, this story intrigues me and there are answers I want to get. Also I like how the ML and FL relationship was built from early on, I want to see it through

Its so frustrating to read on how DUMB the FL can be. I get the thing that the author wants it to be different from other manhwas but it just feels kinda stupid now.

Users who are viewing this thread