Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 32

Well, since the girls obviously play role of a walking disaster over there, Nocton and Aaron more or less teamed up, I guess? I mean, Aaron walks freely after visiting Nocton, so I suppose they found common ground, right? 😀😀😀

Idk how i could still keep reading this. The misunderstandings just keep going ooooon and ooooon, it's tiring.

You know what, I’m team Nocton now, fuck those guys.
Alice is so fkn annoying...her prophecy’s are supposed to be helpful but it’s the opposite. I swear if they actually meet with Nocton’s mother and plan to restrain him, I’ll drop this shit so fast

you know it’s kinda funny that Alice ends up betraying the FL close to the ending of the story, I never liked her in the first place

Double-page supporter
The misunderstandings is suffering 😭
She didn’t even react to Aaron saying he wrote a romance novel smh
Thanks for the chapter!

Tbh I feel sorry for Nocton.
FL is too shallow. She act like she know everything but actually know nothing 😒

Thanks for this translation

They didn’t do anything wrong but I still dont like Alice and Aron. Something about them makes me uncomfortable.

Double-page supporter
@xxxsrhxxx
I understand that he can't tell her the truth but that's his own decision
deal with it
(poor Nocton kekw)
not saying what fl did is right but she just acts the way she is
what she did not surprise me at all

Double-page supporter
at first im like "man fuck nocton" but now i really don't like the valrose and alive especially like bitch first of all none of your dreams actually HAPPEN so why are you pursuing this line of thinking????? like get off

Dex-chan lover
Surprised she didn't blame the death of the emperor to the ml just because it was never mentioned in the novel despite her already extreme bias. The girl can't imagine anything outside of the novel she read, lol.

This is getting annoying.
They are so trusting about Alice's dreams. And she is so stuck with the novel being like this or that.

Users who are viewing this thread