Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 32

every chapter i’m reminded of just how attractive nocton is, and every chapter i’m reminded of just how annoying the misunderstandings are. i feel like somethings up with the friend and aaron. they’re just ... sketchy yk and i kinda hate the friend for turning duroa against nocton. my poor baby nocton :(

UGh, Duroa is giving me Lamia vibes!!! [Lamia Orphe is Dead] No matter what Nocton does, she only ends up hating him more. I can't wait until she finds out the truth, but these misunderstandings are frustrating as hell. Yes, go help the duchess, you idiots, and then you'll see IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE

This is so frustrating and feels like the misunderstandings is just getting drawn out. Nothing it happening and we are already 30 chapters in

The one thing that irritates me like no other is stupid misunderstandings that take way too damn long to resolve. I’m making a bet right now that it’ll take at least 30 more chapters to get anywhere with the story

Can she just talk to him since it's not like she'll listen to him? Their real issue is that both of them don't think the other genuinely likes them. That their friendship isn't organic. Duroa is literally gaslighting herself. I know the title is about misunderstandings but is it gonna be the only plot? There's still other stuff like Nocton's mother, Alice's premonition dreams, the church? I hope the author doesn't drag out the misunderstandings for even more chapters.

Thanks for the new chapter!

...you know, Nocton has been always trying not to die by his mother's hands and, for obvious reasons, he has to keep that he can use black magic from others but, besides brainwashing, he has done nothing else since he's faithfully keeping his promise to "not to kill", tho he already discovered that brainwashing can be really harmful... Doesn't this look more like a witch hunt than a mere "I want to live" from Duroa? I mean, he's just minding his own businesses and it's just because Duroa & Co. keep making a fuss around him that he goes out of his way to deal with them... The only good thing Duroa has done was that promise and that has been a shackle and a threat for Nocton all this time (I'm not saying killing people is ok but even I wouldn't be a sitting duck if someone wants to kill me 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Im waiting for the day, where she finally realizes as she ever do is vilainizing the heck out of a duke that is just trying his best to stay alive.
You can just fuck off and not minding anything about Nocton, but you go out of your way to show contempt and dislike. Infuriating

Shut the fvck up duroa
Pardon my language but she's so damn frustrating

Tbh alice and her precognition dream make everything worst, and duroa is stupid enough to take all that into mind. If she think a bit, some of alice dream doesnt even happen. They all lack in communication duh

it's weird how much i hate the FL i'm used to seeing dense FC but the way she treats him is just terrible it's all past live knowledge, dreams and just speculation on top of more speculation none of it is based in fact but she takes it as the gospel truth.
at this stage is it getting close to katarina levels of dense..
this would be all resolved if she just talked to him about her concerns would see it's all nonsense and he might even say how he feels about her and the pain in his past but i think the drama will be dragged through at least 30 or more chapters before we get anywhere.

duroa is truly... idk how to put it nicely, but she's not likeable and she rubs me the wrong way, same goes for alice. she too edgy with her dreams she doesn't even know the man she loves is right in front of her BOO. nocton is pitiful, there's no other way to put it.

with all that said, communication is KEY kids. don't be like duroa. totally dumb dumb, manipulate-able 100% and believes she always right without talking it out

Can someone be kind enough and explain to me what the fuck its happening?? I'm so lost even after re reading this... I AM CONFUSION!! I can't understand the plot properly

I decided to read the comments before reading and yup, good thing I didn’t. Gonna maintain my sanit, not get frustrated and enjoy this weekend

if i can go inside this manhwa, i will gladly murder this dumb FL while having the largest smile i've ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread