Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 32

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge that Aaron wrote a romance novel and published it and Duroa just ignored him?? WOW.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually do not think that Aaron or Alice are being totally unreasonable. It's mostly Duroa, not talking to someone who she claimed to be friends with that's killing me. Not to mention that she think she's brainwashed?? But also thinks he wouldn't reinforce the brainwashing to make you do what he wanted?? WHAT? Beyond that, the author is a total dunce for revealing all of that about Nocton's life if nothing was going to improve in his relationship with Duroa-- and soon. Now, us readers are stuck waiting however-many chapters for this misunderstanding to clear up so we can finally see the main characters interact like human beings. Nobody likes these endless misunderstanding stories!! Honestly, it feels like the cool kids picking on the gloomy kid in class atp. In summary, this is all getting dumb quick and if the situation doesn't improve in the next 3-4 chapters I'm dropping.

I can understand the contempt of Alice and Aaron...but Duroa? She's been friend of Edgar for years. Oh wait, she's just faking her "friendship" before for sake of future benefits, and now she's being d*mber bc the OG story already changed 😑😑😑

Group Leader
This shit's supposed to be ROMANCE? Like seriously? This dumb female lead is seriously getting on my nerves. Fucking communicate with the guy for once, trust me, he would have LONG killed you instead of brainwashing you if you have displeased him.

Users who are viewing this thread