Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 32

He literally doesn’t do anything. He’s minding his own business but mostly because of alice and her “dreams” they’re not letting him at peace. Why do they act like they know everything it’s annoying,both alice and duroa 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😩

Oh my god, it's annoying how bad they treat Norton. He hasn't done shit, woman! The only reason you have to distrust him is Alice's bullshit dreams and that shady concoction that Duroa drank.

Fed-Kun's army
@Javra17 He tried to brainwash her LOL. He's definitely not innocent. I don't think I would want to be friends with someone who tried to manipulate me either. (Even if the name "Duroa" being the key to brainwashing was a misunderstanding, that still means he brainwashed her using her first name at one point.)

Aggregator gang
is she so focused on the brain washing thing that she doesnt realize that he loves her or is she just dumb?🤡

i'm a little confused, did nocton brainwashed duroa using duroa or valrose? i cant remember if he's uses valrose so he doesn't brainwashes her or not

@lnuestb he can brainwash her using first name. Thats why nocton keel calling her using family name, because he doesnt want to have a relation using brainwash. But duroa is a fool, she thought calling someone constantly, like using family name, will brainwash her.
Well i really get annoyed with alice now too. She is somehow too clingy to duroa

i understand that they hates nocton but cant they just ignore him this time??

This is so drawn out - I'm so tired of this!!!! Please just get together and fight the mom. My heart can't take it.

Man, she’s so dumb. With the whole crystal thing and the fact that she decided to get close to him BEFORE he would have had a chance to brainwash her, should have been enough to signal that even if he tried, it didnt take.

Like the mystery should be more “why didnt it work on me??” And I get being mad that he did try (which is a correct assumption) but she obviously isn’t now?? Like if she had been brainwashed the whole time they why is she able to go against what he wants? This girl is dumb 🙈

EDIT: also why is nocton the most likeable one on the cast despite his dubious morals?

Users who are viewing this thread