Everything Was a Mistake

I think this is meh from the few chapters I've read so far. I feel like it'd be more interesting told from Alices perspective.

This is really annoying to read. Why is Nocton a bad guy anyway? This feels forced and builds on the "Its just a misunderstanding" trope way too hard. Gonna drop this till I hear it gets better.

Me in the beginning: Oooooooh this looks promising I can't wait to see how they work it out, and all the romance!
Me now: Where's the romance?! Why wont they actually try to hear his side of the story?! Why are all of these characters annoying except Nocton?!

Honestly kind of like Noctons character he is not good nor is he evil; he's like the protagonist yet the antagonist. I'm intrigued of his story, and I wonder how things are going to work out for him. I hope nothing too bad happens to him. :(

It's getting frustrating, I'm gonna need Valrose to sit down and use her Brian cells and think about Nocton's home life and how it affected the way he acts, I'm gonna need Aaron to pull himself up by his coochie lips and confess to Alice and go, like this is unnecessary mess at this point

Fed-Kun's army
@toreshii No. But it's all in the translated chapters.
The family run by a psychotic and abusive mother. Originally he had to deal with all that shit alone, but this time around he had FL to stabilize him emotionally somewhat.

Yeah, I've had enough, so it's time to drop :v
If you ever consider reading this, keep in mind that's it's real slow burn and has lots of misunderstandings that can annoy the hell out of you

Every time i see updates of this manhwa only 1 phrse came out of my mouth Aw shit, here we go again

Aggregator gang
is this manhwa just another "villainess" that is not actually evil, that its just muh misunderstood villain? ended up getting love points from all bois.
if yes will we ever get legit villainess that is actually evil not misunderstood.

From reading the chapters I am quite surprised seeing a character who has the story details but is not using her brain at all. She is quite optimistic and there is no input from her side it's like she has no intention of doing anything, even the side characters are more active than her. And the story is so slow and it lacks character development. This is a first for me.

57978.jpg
IMG-20210301-045631.jpg
Lmao

I was reading a few chap of the novel and it look interesting but the plot keep getting worse. I really can't sympathize with FL and the misunderstanding is so frustrating. I think its best to binge reading them than read it once a week😒

Thankyouu for translating this story.. I'll come back next year

Aggregator gang
This feels like the author only thought about the first couple chapters and got it approved. Then the lack of writing skill showed up and they just kinda winged it.

I pushed myself to read this but gave up at around chapter 28. I kinda wish Alice was the real FL like in the book, cuz she is hard carrying everyone. It's just one misunderstanding after another with the main couple since the FL is dumb and the ML is an edgelord who won't be honest. If anything, I'm more interested in the romance of the second leads cuz at least that seems like its getting somewhere smh.

Also, the pacing is pretty bad and the story is confusing. The only good thing I can say about this is that the art is pretty.

When this first came out I thought it was so cool and interesting but as I continued to read it it really wasn’t what I was expecting for...😪

Users who are viewing this thread