Everything Was a Mistake

I don´t understand the hate towards Duroa. In real life, many people would cut ties with any people if they´re manipulating us. And ML got late after many years for clearing the misunderstood

@chisomito haha thx
52apx9.jpg

Im very close to dropping this. My lord the drama is being dragged out too much and the scene just now was completely spoiled. Just kiss already dammit.

this is one of the only stories that ive actually doubted that the fl will actually end up with the ml ☠️☠️

i literally only read this bc i need something to pass time with bc ohmygod they are literally so dumb i’m aboutta—

I think one of the reasons this manwha is so frustrating to many of us (beyond other reasons) is also because of this. It's a romance story, and we know who the ml and fl are, there isn't even a love triangle or 2nd ml, it's just Duroa and Nocton. So there's a 99% chance that in the end they'll end up together, maybe not happily but probably so. And because we know the end result, when it's so bloody dramatic along the way it's just cringe worthy and frustrating. A romance story can easily be written where the two don't get together till the end and still be entertaining, it can also be written where they admit their feelings early on yet have challenges thrown their way. However this tale is written like a romance web story which can go on to like 3000 chapters, where the couple hate each other for 2700 of those chapters and it feels like there's no end in sight. It's getting difficult to see how these two could end up together in any short amount of time and if it suddenly switches and Duroa just suddenly does like him, it'll actually feel like cheating given how she's been lately. So for myself this tale while well drawn is becoming very frustrating to follow.

Ugh. Female lead is so disappointing as a character. It’s like an annoying lead. Only reading to by pass time, but their misunderstanding needs to clear up cause it’s just plain bothersome to read at this point :/

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm on the I dislike the fl side. I don't mean to offend those who like her. Simply bc I idealize romantic relationships in manhwas and this one is failing me. The reason why I feel so much for the ml is bc he seems to be in love with her but he struggles to express it and yes it makes him a coward. But considering the background he grew up in and how he lacks the affection from the people around him, it makes sense he wouldn't know how to express love. In yet, in my idealized mind, I feel like the fl should understand that part despite her friend telling her about these dreams even if they are true or not. Bc the fl and ml are supposed to be for eachother. So my idea is that even if he was a villain, since she's the mc she should love him and learn to know him for who he is and yet she distrusts Nocton and ignores him. And it low-key makes me sad. I just expect that so much more from her character considering she is another isekai character. She has so much advantage.

For anyone who wanna read this : BEWARE OF LONG UNCERTAIN MISUNDERSTANDING THAT HAPPEN FOR 30 CHAPTERS AND MORE. If you value your time, you should read another manhwa 😊

Yeeeah, the female lead has just been pissing me off more and more. If it weren’t for the fact I feel for Nocton, I don’t know if I’d continue reading this, to be completely honest. -_-

Love this angsty story. I'm no longer in high school and sometimes I miss that feeling of angst. This is a pretty good story full of misunderstandings but at the same time... You've got to look at the situation at all sides.
Nocton assumes that he can brainwash everyone, including Duroa. He enjoys her and enjoys the friendship but isn't able to be straightforward and open about his positivity and happiness he gains from their childhood friendship together. If he does his mom will do something horrible to Duroa (since it'd be like an extension of him being abused). Duroa thinks that she can be brainwashed too and doesn't know that *she* can't be or hasn't been yet. She assumes this cause of the OG novel details she remembers. And we also don't know if what she drank was actually memory helping or messing with her memory. It could have been sent from the mom of Nocton to cause more in-fighting between Duroa/Nocton. Or it could be memory helping stuff, and the way Duroa acted (interested/wanting to be friends) to Nocton made him change compared to the OG novel.

Overall, 8.5/10 would recommend to anyone wanting that fantasy angsty romance story that involves a lot of,,, assumptions and accusations on all parties involved in the story.

This is ok. Kinda different from the usual isekai villainess stories where the ML appears to be the misunderstood. I might do the same after all the efforts to be close to someone were in vain. The hate is there only because both sides of the story were shown but can we blame her?

I wanna say some things. 1)This is angst at it's finest 2) I think the female lead (FL) should be cut some slack. She feels that she can't trust the Male Lead (ML) and she has every right to feel that way. He hasn't been honest with her causing multiple misunderstanding and she has given him chances to explain and/or express himself. We know the ML back story she doesn't. For all she knows he's been half hearted this entire time that she's been trying to put in effort. Now he comes and begins to explain himself after many years and many chances. It's the case of 'it's too late. I love you, but I won't let you hurt me anymore' I can respect her decision of not putting in effort anymore since he isn't putting in any (from her P.O.V)

I really don't like alice, she came to Duroa and talk about her dream and now Duroa became swayed by her. And of course aaron too since he was using Duroa for getting close to Alice ugh and Duroa too ughh i hate this feeling 😔😭

Reading this was a mistake... literally it's just a huge misunderstanding and you can't help but feel extremely frustrated with them. I completely understand if you like this type, but this was a whole 35 chapters??? And I don't even know when it will be resolved...

I think I’m gonna stop reading this for a few months and hopefully when I pick it back up all these misunderstandings will have been cleared up

Users who are viewing this thread