Everything Was a Mistake

This is all types of messed up. I’ve been in relationships where miscommunication ran rampant, especially refusal to understand the other party and it’s not fun at all, just like this story. However, I’ll give it a second chance. Idk if the ML is redeemable at this point tbh it all feels too long and drawn out just for the sake of a chapter release 😒 just like “the rebel princess” so slooww. However I’ll give Nocturn the benefit of the doubt that he’s not well socialized and doesn’t have the mental capacity to understand due to his moms abuse that maybe, MAYBE some people like Duroa are naturally null to black magic and Duroa is just blowing things out of proportion and SHE also may not have to capacity to understand that imperial families are messed up, abusive and all types of stupid ! She was prob never abused in her past life, maybe that’s it, however, I find it very strange someone like her has never been abused in her 1st life. I find it hard to believe that she doesn’t see what’s wrong with Nocton as an individual and only as a “villain,” it’s sad she still sees them as “characters of a story”...that’s not very analytical of her🙄 as someone who “reads novels” it’s very crucial as a reader! Especially critical thinking! more character development please .. I like Alice the best 😌

Hmmmm... Why everyone cannot express their thoughts clearly...
I truly think if Nocton told about himself to Duroa when they were young, things would not be like this.

yea so like everyone is saying, i feel like the first 45 chapters will be a headache, 55 even istg please no. however i'm forgiving and can still keep up with their bs so if their romance is going to be good plus little drama (they'd been dragging it though) i'll be looking forward for the updates still : ) THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS APS! 💖

It's annoying how everyone keeps coming up with the exact opposite conclusions. She's been around Nocton for years and knows he's hypnotizing people... and that she's the only one he won't address by first name. Why tf did she come to that conclusion, stop being so damn dense.

My head hurt for how stupid the MC is...she misunderstanding everything. Alice's prophetic dream, Nocton's behavior, and her own memory. The title is freaking right everthing was a mistake/misunderstanding but it making my head hurt for how kinda stupid the MC is *sigh*.

Is it just me or does this manhwa have same face syndrome? Like Alice and duroa look the same. Even nocton and blond guy

Hey A Parody Scans- i think you misused the word “contempt”- she seems to be saying she will treat him with respect or strict formality because he outranks her (a pretty hurtful thing to say to someone who loves you, but then she wants to increase their emotional distance). Contempt is the opposite of that.

Dropped for now. I hope I hear good news about this manhwa in the future. Too bad I really love the art... but the story is just meh.

Dex-chan lover
Alice and that blond dude need to just bang and gtfo from the story a soon as possible, also I hope Valrose & Noctone just moved on from each other, Noctone need to moved on because that will prove that he can let go of his possessiveness of Valrose & become a better person in general, for Valrose she need to just get this whole relationship thing done, the whole thing started because she doesn't want to get killed by him(not a good way to start a relationship) and their middle part is just a constant wave of abuse, it's not a healthy relationship for her to maintain.

Users who are viewing this thread