Everything Was a Mistake

Omygad. I'm not feeling so well, but you guys alleviated my pain, thank you guys for the massive updates. 😭❤️🙏😘

Just like the title, everything is indeed a mistake 🤣

When will the misunderstandings end 😬

man i know nocton is supposed to be ml but there are some serious red flags and the fact that duroa is cautious (she says she's not scared of him but like 😒) and not attracted at all,,, 20 chapters in already, this manhwa needs to start making some serious relationship developments or this romance will get kinda freaky 😬 like these are all the red flags for an unhealthy relationship

For those who are here expecting this to be a cookie-cutter romance fantasy escapism-type webtoon... better try to reassess your expectations. This is a romance with thriller flavor. Try to enjoy it as such.

wow this story definitely stands out from my giant list of webtoon :eek:ooo it’s full of suspension
can’t wait to see more of it and i personally think the story pace is enough
thank you for the translation!!!!!

is it just me, or the FL's complexion is hard to determine? is she pale? is she a little bit dark? is she blue?...i can't seem to understand the colour..but it is definitely different than other people's colour (that is...she is not falling in normal range...she looks like one of the tim burton's characters)

actually this manhwa will end faster if all character is honest... well, i'll stick with it a little longer...

This seems to be a misunderstanding between characters, like all the prophetic dreams Alice is having is a misunderstanding to the MC.
the ML is being targeted for assasination on a daily basis, and those dreams weren't telling the whole story. It's a big misunderstanding and can be solve with a single sit down and some evidence for some other stuff or what ever

Users who are viewing this thread