Everything Was a Mistake

Aggregator gang
Man
that was such an interesting and catching plot
the whole thing about not knowing who the real villain is was so well done
9/10 so far

Thank you for your hardwork. If you dont mind, can you translate the sfx as well? I'm not asking you to clean and redraw tge sfxs, but at least can you write the sfx translations above or below the pictures?

This seemed interesting for the first two chapters. Starting on Chapter 3, too many things are happening way too fast. Like the author suddenly had a crazy amount of plot twists but she needs to write everything in just 30 chapters lol.

Bad.

I'm reading this not expecting it to be fluffy and i like it like that. Keep the misunderstandings going. I want angst. Anyway a lot of things have been explained in the past 20 chapters so I'm curious as to how it will develop especially these two relationship. Anyways thanks for your hardwork!

The Title is true for every action of every character, Interesting approach and a slow read
If you want a quick glance through story... not this

i love this. compared to other manhuas, this one is very captivating and keeps me engaged. this isn’t your normally fluffy romance manhua.

so far this seems like 'Lamia Orphe is Dead' 2.0 for me, interesting premise but terrible story-telling/execution. If it wasn't for the mass release then it'd be very hard to follow without looking back what happened in the previous chapters. The art + relationship between MC and FL + her family is what keeping me going tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread