Everything Was a Mistake

This is good really good đź‘Ť, you need to pay attention to the hints the author is giving in every confession between the ML and the FL.

Double-page supporter
To avoid the bad end, instead of just avoiding the entire plot just by finding anything else to do, insert-self directly in the middle of the action.

uhh i dont like how the pace of the plot makes it looks like its running out of time. It looked like its in a rush, T^T i want to continue but its giving me a bit of a headache :(

Im telling you there has to a be thriller tag here, reading this literally made me shookt every chapter it's giving me chills and suspense vibe.

Tbh i feel bad for nocton as it's explaining more chapter by chapter, i mean i am alright with her avoiding him, cutting ties with him, a villain but to say or to see him as a threat or something is just way too much. Hear me out first! she's treating him as if he was always in the wrong or he was a bad person who just hypnotize or hurt people for no reason, I mean come on girl! You were friends since young yet you don't know him.. well yeah you might not know him or understood him because he is irritating you but...Girl you're a reincarnator, you have readed the book ofcourse therefore in the book you might have known what is he like there, what kind of person he is there or even so try to understand why is he doing things such as those.

Even so there's no use of hating or not liking valrose or doroa since she's just a normal person that's what a person reaction be like since they don't know anything about it. Therefore that's why the title was "Everything Was A Mistake" because the story/manhwa itself shows how she/he/them makes a mistake by judging him easily, how they don't try to understand a persons feeling or experience and further more.

Alt name(s):
Uh-oh, looks like sumone made a widdle fucky wucky and now you gotta get in the forever box

i don’t understand why everyone is attacking valrose...? nocton legit treated her awfully—yes within his reasons, but she doesn’t know that. if someone treated you like that for no reason, i am 100% you wouldn’t want to hang out with them either. i know i would drop them SOO fast, bc nocton was legit toxic lmao

Double-page supporter
I fucking hate the fact this name doesn’t go to a comedy series. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS A MISTAKE

ik everyone is saying the pacing of this is really fast, but i feel like its really slow... maybe it's because a lot of the chapters are spent reiterating valrose's feelings toward nocton

Group Leader
HOLY SHIT ACTUAL COMMUNICATION AND PROPER HEALTHY ATTEMPTS AT AN APOLOGY... IN MY SHOUJO? WITH A DARK MALE LEAD??? AND THE FL NOT IMMEDIATELY FORGIVING HIM OR ACCEPTING IT?????

@sxnyona because people are unreasonable and forget that the normal instinct is to be on guard with someone who is dangerous and could kill people. Unlike the Duke, Vallrose can’t read minds, she can’t know what the duke is thinking or feeling. Of course she would dismiss the idea pf him having fallen for her after all the years she’s been treated unfairly by him.

As for the tea incident, she didn’t know the cup was poisoned so don’t blame her on that.

Users who are viewing this thread