Everything Was a Mistake

if he fucks up ang says the wrong thing istg that pretty face will be no more

Ok ok ok, I haven't read everything yet buuuuuut..... The guy (Nocton?) seriously gives me the creeps... I don't really like it when ML's are super protective, infantalizing the MC and act as if they own the her. Plus, Nocton(?) has always been mean to MC.

(And I don't really care abt famly drama or whatever, you were mean to her for your whole childhood, so don't act as if she owes you anything)
(Even if he was nice to her she wouldn't owe him anything but... you get it ^^')

Just love the title, very dramatic xD

I don't dig ML, he's been shit to FL and everyone else, and some family drama doesn't really give the right to do that. FL is doing the right thing: running from that toxic person. Too bad most shoujo function on first come-first served basis, so they will probably end up together despite everything.

This is so toxic. She has good reasons for distancing herself, even though she shouldn't even need one, and he needs therapy like yesterday.

Yes girl! Asking the right questions! I know he's the ML, so he's gonna end up with regardless. But I hope he works for her heart and treats her and her friends well going forward

Ngl I’m really tired of this unnecessary back and forth, like can’t some one just be honest?????

i feel like this comic is a slow sprint, i can't tell if the pacing is slow or fast bc no matter what there doesn't seem to be any breath between events

The story and characters are so intense that I just can't romanticize Edgar's behavior... I do pity him a little. Just a little bit.

Though in some sick twisted corner of my mind I guess I do like him and want the ship to sail.....

Aggregator gang
I really don't like the MC. She somehow remembered that she was reincarnated into a novel she vaguely remembered, then with that blurry memories, she approached the young duke just to secure her safety(?). All 10 years they've been together, she didn't understand who he was, his real situations, what he had to go through, etc. She claimed they were friends but she only saw what he showed to her, she didn't even put any trust in him. Then when she realized how scary he could be, she immediately cut ties with him.
I do understand that he was also at fault for keeping everything for himself, yet as friends (like what she said), shouldn't she trust him a bit?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Male lead is the fucking worst. He's just a psychopath that hypnotizes everyone and mistreats the MC just to see how much she "likes" him. She's only around because she thinks her life is on the line and she takes his abuse to the point where it's negatively affecting her future. ML's sad backstory is somehow supposed to justify being a crazy fucker that'll kill anyone and everyone that gets in his way? Like Jesus, his only redeeming qualities is that "he doesn't wanna be mean, but other people are mean to him :(" Fucking Christ, I'm so sorry that's so sad how could I judge you so harshly, no one's suffered like you my dude.

He also doesn't try to woo MC. Doesn't try to make her like him. Instead he actively tries to fuck with her and test "how much does she love me?" Oh wow. My heart. Such romance. Oh there's a reason why he threw away her tea, it was because it was poisoned! So instead of trying not to offend her or doing any of the sappy romance stuff you normally would see, he opts to force his attendant to drink the poisoned tea because murder is more important than manners I suppose. He also would have literally made her fiance murder her best friend and then himself in front of her. He's a yandere without the dere. Christ on wheels if anyone who reads this thinks that this is romantic then you need help. I kept thinking that maybe they would turn this around but nope, he's just shitty all the way through.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread