Everything Was a Mistake

if you're planning to read this manhwa then be warned. worst thing I've ever read. only endured it for the art. definitely would not recommend this to anyone. characters are beautiful but terribly frustrating and it affects the storyline so much they have literally accomplished NOTHING in 30 chapters.

Hey, i'm womdering if anyone else have problem with quality/resolution?
From chapter 22 onwards there are multiple pages that just completely blur to me

Double-page supporter
this started out nice but it's gotten so tedious. the plot has been stalling so long for no good reason but to drag it out.

the story line is exactly like it’s title, everything was a mistake, from reading this manga to enduring the FML’s stupidity. ffs

the first few chapters were so good but the plot is just really confusing and everything is dragged out :((( i had really high hopes for it but i’m so disappointed

Patiently waiting for this series to be updated~ anyways thanks for the translation

Edit: and we get the latest chapter after 2 hours I sent this, I knew it's coincidence but thank you!!

This is my first time that I dont like the FL from isekai/villainess genre. FL is so dumb, stupid, annoying, dense. Dont read this garbage. 3/10.

God, when will they clean up all the freaking misunderstandings? There's too much at this point, it started to get very annoying 10 chapters back.

The amount of misunderstandings in this webtoon is becoming ridiculous. I mean yeah, that's the title but come on! I feel sorry for poor Nocton 😥

Users who are viewing this thread