Evil Knight - Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
They still haven't killed the fat fuck? What the fuck is wrong with these braindead retarded stupid-ass bitch MCs? Just fucking kill him already you fucking losers!
I wish there was a way to give a negative rating, because this, if any, deserves it. Even one star is too much.

I give up! The animals really the ONLY good thing about this manga. We haven't gotten anywhere with the plot and we are over chapter 20. I find myself just scrolling to the end.

Thanks for the translation.

Gonna wait for like 10 chapters to come out and read it like it was 3. The story is good but moves sooooo slow.

I like her short hair tho

It’s becoming more and more manhua style webtoon - a lot of talk and very little of action, drawing and sense. I was reading so far only to find out why MC’s husband changed, like was he enchanted by that other girl or was just a piece of trash all along. But seems like it will take a year or two until we get to the point, so I’m dropping this.

I can't explain it, but the action seems to happen in slow-motion. all the scenes are being dragged out way longer than they need to be...

Honestly that bald dude should just become a hairdresser she be looking cute with short hair like he really has nothing to do with his life smh

Group Leader
Lmao I don't get the tone of this series (like we get memes in the middle of serious scenes, and then we get the comic relief animal sidekicks during supposedly intense scenes), but there are still some parts of the premise that make me interested in future developments.

Like, shapeshifting MLs, we got tons of those. But communicating with animals and instructing them? That's a Disney Princess trope, and we now have it on a King lolol.

But like what someone else had commented, this series has more Chinese manhua vibes than an average S. Korean manhwa. If people go into this with that expectation, I think they might have a better time.

this story just drags and drags, and nothing makes sense. plus the main character isn't even likeable or is even consistent... she's super attached to a random girl who helped her once, but the ml has helped her a lot yet she still acts bitchy just bc. the scenes drag on forever. the characters don't have real motivation, and the villains are gross and stupid. the way they drew the fat villain is both insulting and hard to digest. like we get it, he's greedy. he doesn't need to look like an inbred slime. all the characters have as much depth as a puddle. I tried to stick with it but it's 20 chapters in and nothing has happened. are we going to finally meet the king again at chapter 50 or something? thank you guys for the translation but I wish you could spend that effort on a better series tbh

Users who are viewing this thread